Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maoist International Movement reviews videogames!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is the people tend to forget the existence of the Other Games forum, like I just did. And it should be merged with OT HINT HINT MARKOS.

Guess what, you'll get that, and no +1 on either of them.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

I really like these lines from the review of GalCiv

The artificial intelligence in the computer-generated players is nothing less than astonishing: it caused the reviewer to have some various and strange dreams while asleep.
      And I´d like to know what kind of dreams he had.
      Maybe dreams of making love to the AI?
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Only feebs vote.

Comment

Now I am going to have various strange dreams.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel

Now I am going to have various strange dreams.
            Don´t forget to tell us about them when you are awake again
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

why simply tell when I can "write a review"?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I've read a bunch of these. This guy is hilarious.

Comment

I think some people do play too many video games, and think the world is like a video game.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Comment

I liked the numerous parts about how strategy games should stress intelligent long-term planning over mindless death. Are they following the same Mao who presided over the most horrific famine in recorded history in an orgy of misinformed bureaucracy called the Cultural Revolution? Is there a second Mao I'm just not aware of?

Anyway, yes, this is right up there with capalert. Thank you, Stefu.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Hey, at least the ideas that this guy supports are good. That's worth respect in my book. That's why I respect capitalism, although I strongly disagree with it.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                            Hey, at least the ideas that this guy supports are good. That's worth respect in my book. That's why I respect capitalism, although I strongly disagree with it.
                            I'm hoping and assuming that by "good ideas" you mean communism in general, not the wonderful tidbits about Stalin not being a psychopath, the u$ of Amerikkka, and so on?

Even so, nah. I mean, I'm Christian, but that's just all the more reason for me to abhor Jerry Falwell's garbage for giving my faith a bad name. I will never support capalert.com, no matter how Christian they claim to be. Or are you saying that this gibberish is actually the best of what communism has to offer? Even I don't have that low of an opinion of the ideology.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I'm hoping and assuming that by "good ideas" you mean communism in general, not the wonderful tidbits about Stalin not being a psychopath, the u$ of Amerikkka, and so on?

I mean many of the general ideas he presented on life and society, although they weren't put in good words. His revisionism is boring, and stupid, but that's always the case with revisionism. The fact that he presents it in a very poor fashion doesn't make the ideology flawed ( there are other thing that do this ). It's like using fez' posts to "prove" that capitalism, and esp. it's more extreme parts are wrong and smuggly going "hur hur hur" over the fake victory.

P.S.
                              as a side note, mao's communist beginnings, btw, are questionable, on the whole.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
                                And I´d like to know what kind of dreams he had.

Why are you assuming the reviewer is male?
                                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X