No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson trial thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ned... I just merged your "new thread" into the official thread... Let's keep all the MJ stuff in a single thread
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Oh, Ming, you're so bad.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
        Ned... I just merged your "new thread" into the official thread... Let's keep all the MJ stuff in a single thread
        No problemo.
        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Jackson is doomed. Court rules that evidence of past similar acts can be admitted.

http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Isn't that prejudicial?
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Who cares...

Let's get another pervert off the streets...
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• While I agree with the sentiment, I don't think we should violate our own legal system to do it. We always get into trouble that way.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  While I agree with the sentiment, I don't think we should violate our own legal system to do it. We always get into trouble that way.
                  I know... sigh...

But when it comes to child abuse... we've got to keep those perverts off the street and away from ANY children, and frankly, I don't care how we do that, as long as it happens!
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• But when it comes to child abuse... we've got to keep those perverts off the street and away from ANY children
                    Absolutely. But if you start f**king with the legal system how can we be sure who are the perverts and who arent

Comment

• if Michael Jackson was a pet you'd give it a needle.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I think he should have to get a tatoo on his forehead that says Child Molestor, and he shouldn't be able to take it off.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• virgin until 32 years old. I don't think this is going to help his case. I heard somewhere that going long periods without sex can cause sexual deviance. Is this true?

This is London magazine has been established for over 65 years, providing readers with information about events, exhibitions, music, concerts, theatre and dining. As life returns to normal, Londoners are heading back into the Capital and many visitors are already coming from further afield.

Comment

• Kid's got the right answer. Brand him with a scarlett "P" (for pediphile).

Also, the court should consider offering Michael a reduced sentence in exchange for castration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
                              Kid's got the right answer. Brand him with a scarlett "P" (for pediphile).

Also, the court should consider offering Michael a reduced sentence in exchange for castration.
                              I thought that was how his voice got so high in the first place.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                                I heard somewhere that going long periods without sex can cause sexual deviance. Is this true?

[
                                I'm doing okay so far
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X