No announcement yet.

Help me with one more challenge....Stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To find out if a company is in existence you need to do a corporate records search. If you know the state involved its very easy to do. National searches are also possible but will cost a bit more. The corporate paralegal at any reasonable sized law firm could have any available infor in a day but if you know the state of registration it should just be a simple inquiry to the appropriate corporate registry.

Just because the corporate name at that time is the same as an amusement park does not mean that was their only corporate asset nor does it mean they go by the same name now. Its probably worth the nominal fee at a corporate registry to find out. Chances are the stock is worthless but who knows??
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Here are some ppl to hit up

Apparently it was owned and operated by LS Shoen, the founder of UHaul, for some time...
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Great Story

I didn't read it all, but it explains why the park failed

and give three maxims about money which I think is interesting:

1. You can't both give up power and keep it
        2. Money corupts those who have not earned it
        3. Mixing in-laws and ambiguity makes dynamite
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

Looks like a movie location of one of Yul Bruner's movies.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
          X