• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you better get that checked out.

the obligatory "check it out" comment for any ailment
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

No reason to go to a doctor. Those kind of things can happen to you every now and then and it's nothing. If it gets more frequent and/or very strong, then you might consider posting another thread about it. Some of these people in here are trained to go to a doctor when they have a little peepee in the finger. They are called pussies.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'm guessing that your activities on the computer caused blood to rush away from your head.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
          I'm guessing that your activities on the computer caused blood to rush away from your head.

Comment

yeah that too. getting up too quickly after doing "that" can also cause dizziness.

Comment

First symptom of the bubonic plague is that...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                I get dizzy when I drink some times. Kind of scary.
                Drink more alcohol. That'll clear that problem up.
                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

My father one day had a case of dizzyness for several hours.
                  It also caused him to vomit very often (well, part of the time he was lying in bed, the rest of the time he was hanging with his head over the toilet )

It was caused by one of hie otoliths getting loose and swimming freely around his semicircular canals (which had an effect equivalent to what you get if you spin around at a very fast pace and then suddenly stop, just more extreme), i.e. the informations his static sense provided him didn´t match the informations provided by his other senses and thereby caused the dizzyness.

The Docs of the clinomobile we called just prescribed him drugs against the vomiting and then left (and the next day he was already able to work again )
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Proteus_MST, I had a case of 'dizziness' for 3 to 4 days once, where the world would go up and round non-stop. It was horrible, you couldn't sleep, nothing. Vomit every few hours. I swear to you if I knew it would never stop, I would have killed myself. Doctors examined me, nothing wrong, and that it was just a virus of some kind and it's over now. It was freaky and ... a scary thought, the time went SLOWWWWWW

Uhh.. horrible, I don't wish anyone of you ever getting it.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I get dizzy every now and then. Doctors think they are migrains, but none of the stuff they give me ever works. It ussually happens once a years, random times. No idea, could be something to do with blood sugar, but I can't get to doctors when it happens since I am dizzy, and they only last a couple of hours.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                        Does Epilepsy run in your family?

Yes, but it wasnt a seizure, I just got really damn dizzy for a second or two.

The funny thing is Im watching ER and one of the patients is being checked for Epilepsy.

I wonder if my mind is playing tricks on me.
                        You don't have to go in a full seizure. There are different types, only one of them the classic full on grand mal one. A lot of time epileptics don't even know they have it for a long while because you don't remember having the seizure.
                        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                            Nah, Tass comes here asking for serious medical advice.
                            That's a joke, right?
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                            X