No announcement yet.

Man charged in alleged plot to assassinate Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks this disgruntled Islamist didn't really poss a threat to the President. It's not like he could get close enough and it would take one hell of a car bomb to get through that armor plated tank the President rides around in.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That is why our President is the former Secretary of Education...

Oh crap. I keep mixing up BSG with reality.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

BSG??
          I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Battle Star Galactica
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
            X