KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Well, not for a Kiwi...
        You smell!
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

So China gets East Asia, India gets south Asia, Europeans run Europe, Americans get to parade around North America, and the rest of the world either gets its act together or become economic attachments to the Big Boys. Rise of the regions baby.
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Ukkake Bay isn't the best smelling place...
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
              Ukkake Bay isn't the best smelling place...
              Whiffs of chlorine?
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Uhh, not chlorine...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

It smells like a dockside bar.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
                    Whiffs of chlorine?
                    What have you been drinking?
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I don't think this new round of Chinese power will be any different from the previous bout- lots of influence, but not much outward aggression- its not like China needs more people or land, really. I can see them being a much more laid back world steward than the US- atr the same time, that means a lot more not giving a crap about others elsewhere, as long as the money flows.
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

It's hostile to U.S. attempts at cultural dominance (as is just about every other freakin' nation). But I have yet to hear them touting the "Chinese Dream" (a bike on every porch and a cat in every pot).

Comment

You may want to practice your kowtow, though.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                            You may want to practice your kowtow, though.
                            Or better yet, follow DaShi's example and join the new Chinese overlords now!

Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

no of course not. except maybe for that Tibet thing.

and I can't blame them for wanting Taiwan back.

Comment

Working...
                              X