No announcement yet.

Greenpeace 0, Hip 20 Something Oil Traders 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'There were at least 4 thousand of them! You see, you try to be polite and this is what happens, they try to kill you', while the traders are smoking ciggies outside and totally laughing, and then hippies go to their parents to ask for more money to support their weed habit.
    @ Pekka

Comment

When you are on a 10% margin and someone is trying to screw your position, you tend to fight back ferociously.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay

You lumping Greenpeace in with "the left" is an insult to the left.

Well, as they say, the left are easily offended.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          that prolly means you bite and pull hair, scream and scratch and go 'yaay' and jump around if you win.
          I don't see what the big deal is about pulling hair. It's just good strategy - like kicking someone in the nuts.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Ludd, true. I'm not disagreeing with you. Just explaining why someone could have called you this...
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

but I'll laugh harder when some terrorist blows that place up
              Next time they should take machine guns
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Silly traders! Don't they know it's the Left's sacrosant right to do anything they wish without consequences?

Of course they won't. They're hippies.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

yeah they don't believe in violence. Unless it's for higher cause like... banning deodorants.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Exactly... if you are going to make an effort to storm a trading floor, you ought to have explosives strapped to your chest or something. None of this ***** namby pamby greenpeace bull****. ****ing pussies... the whole lot of them.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay

You lumping Greenpeace in with "the left" is an insult to the left.
                      I agree.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

if someone breaks into your house do you have the right to beat them till they leave?
                        You shouldnt have the right, but it shouldnt be viewed as badly as randomly beating people on the street...

Comment

that prolly means you bite and pull hair, scream and scratch and go 'yaay' and jump around if you win.
                          ^ made me roffle.
                          "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

this is funny even though I'm an environmentalist who supports greenpeace.

Comment

Check for bite, pull hair, and scratch. Rarely screamt and never yaying and jumping when winning.

As Ludd said, pulling hair can be most effective. And I once fended off a much bigger guy, who was attempting to stuff my face with snow, by biting him in a finger joint. He screamt like a baby and ran away when he finally managed to jerk his hand free.
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                              X