'Cookie Monster' Case Gets Nastier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew there had to be more to this story:

In the midst of all of the media coverage, Young said most people continue to overlook or ignore the fact that his wife was physically assaulted by a neighbor 15 years ago - "something that obviously influenced her reaction when, home alone with her 86-year-old mother and one of our daughters, she heard this horrible banging on our door at 10:30 at night and saw shadowy figures outside our house."
    Given the past assault, I can see why the current incident would send her to the hospital.

Of course, then they lose any sympathy I might have mustered...

So after praying about it, we decided to fly to New York and accept 'Good Morning America's' invitation.
    Prayer: "Oh Lord, what should we do?"
    God: "Thou shalt go on GMA."
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

15 frikking years ago? Get over it. Also, where can I find these "sue the cookie-bringers" principles? I bet she could make $930 easily by selling the cookies she's had delivered as well.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        I side with the old woman. She did have hopsital bills that had to be paid. She had no insurance.
        I side with the joyriding maniac, he had health anc car repair bills that had to be paid and had no health or car insurance.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          I side with the old woman. She did have hopsital bills that had to be paid. She had no insurance.
          The girls families offered to pay the medical bills before the woman refused and decided to sue.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

really? well I like playing devil's advocate. Somebody had to look at the other side. But it's kind of hard defending this woman.

Comment

Remember, if you want to send her some cookies:

Address edited out by Ming...

Now that wasn't nice OzzyKP
              Last edited by Ming; February 17, 2005, 21:09.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                Remember, if you want to send her some cookies:
                While what she did was wrong, advocating harrasing messages is not the answer and will accomplish nothing.
                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Bad bad Ozzy. No cookies for you!
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I don't feel sorry for the woman at all. It's some cookies, for chrissakes.

She loses, and it's her own damn fault.
                    B♭3

Comment

Working...
                    X