Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The song you are listening to right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on a Stones binge right now, and I have to emphatically disagree. You don't need any deeper meaning, etc. for a simple song to be magnificent. Like their cover of Suzie Q; it's extremely simple, but just so deliciously bad-ass.
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

• Deja vu.

I think I'll just leave it at "I'm not a Stones fan."
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• goddamn, I HATE KONSTANTINE. That ****ing song...

that's not me - the beach boys
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

• Interpol - Roland
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Sparks - The Who - The Kids are Alright
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• The Name of the Game - ABBA

Still in love with Agnetha after 30 years. Ahhhh.....
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by monolith94
                goddamn, I HATE KONSTANTINE. That ****ing song...

that's not me - the beach boys

I guess it's harder for you to relate to, have you ever even had a long-term relationship? The song is pretty worthless if you can't get inside it.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• The soundtrack to "The Flying Doctors" is pumping out from the editing booth next to me, over and over, because one of the reporters decided it'd be appropriate for the news segment he's currently editing.
                  Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                  Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

• Genesis - The Waiting Room

Comment

• World Leader Pretend - R.E.M.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                        World Leader Pretend - R.E.M.
                        One post per person in this thread is sufficient, Agathon..

Comment

• One post per person in this thread is sufficient, Agathon..

Only if you are one of those loons who listens to the same song on repeat for a week.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I'm listening to Dolly Parton's cover of "Shine", which is actually very good.

Comment

• Phil Ochs - "Joe Hill"
                              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                              -Bokonon

Comment

• I'm listening to Dolly Parton's cover of "Shine", which is actually very good.

Told ya.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X