Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The song you are listening to right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nostromo
    Well, the last time I heard the original, I thought that Cash's version was better. Maybe I'll have to give it another chance
    I didn't claim NIN's was better. I'm saying it's around the same ballpark.

--

Oh, and:

Holiday - Green Day (best song on American Idiot, IMO)
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Which two would those be?

Prokofiev is on! Romeo and Juliet ballet suite, which is headed up by the uber-famous March of the Montagues and Capulets (to which John Williams paid "homage" with the Imperial March from Star Wars: ESB).
      I love this ballet - I play it quite often.

My favorite classical piece remains Scheherezade.
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

• Velvet Underground - Here She Comes Now
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Gwen Stafani - "What are you waiting for"
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

• Mope... by the Bloodhound Gang

Strongly recommended- if only for the first 30 seconds, and the cameo appearance of Pacman
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• yeah that's a decent song.

just got done playing a game, I'm listeing to all my old celtic frost tunes. I'm not sure of the name of the song I have on right now.

Comment

• The Chemical Brothers: Galvanize

soon to be followed by

Magazine: The Light Pours Out Of Me
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• The White Stripes - Seven Nation army

--

The Human League - Being boiled (Devil's Dance mix )
                  Last edited by alva; February 19, 2005, 06:51.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Pixies - Tame (Doolittle)
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• The gathering - Marooned

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Pink Floyd - Yet Another Movie
                        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• Pink Floyd - Yet Another Movie

I--I-I-I-III-I-I have always been here....
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramo
                            Phil Ochs - "Joe Hill"
                            Phil Ochs

Comment

• Dune & The London Session Orchestra - Forever

Comment

• Blush response - the Blade Runner soundtrack by Vangelis.
                                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                                X