No announcement yet.

Gay communist rebels marry in Phillippines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homosexuals have the same rights as heterosexuals to marry ones of the opposite sex
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
        Homosexuals have the same rights as heterosexuals to marry ones of the opposite sex
        Who do you think you are? Ben Kenobi?
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

And no, that was not a personal attack, so bugger off.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I'm in favour of gay unions/marriages/whatever
            Just that I'd rather have democracy without them than a totalitarian regime with them.
            Middle East!

Comment

Just that I'd rather have democracy without them than a totalitarian regime with them.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Communist democracy with gay marriage!
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Without going all Asher on your ass (heh ) What the ****´s the connection between totalitarian regimes and homosexuality? AFAIK homosexuality is banned in most (if not all) totalitarian states... And don´t say that you are in favor of gays when you don´t want them around. It´s just the old bigot/racist/whatever response. "I´m not a racist, but..."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
                    What the ****´s the connection between totalitarian regimes and homosexuality?
                    Those macho uniforms.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Well, now that you mention it...

Comment

Explain to me how we can have democracy if we don´t allow gay people to have the same rights as heterosexual people?
                        Same way, I suppose, we'd had democracies that's denied to vote to blacks, women, felons, minors, etc, I suppose.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          Communist democracy with gay marriage!
                          Should read...

Communist democracy with gay marriage and penguins!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

Should read...

Communist democracy with gay marriage and penguins!

Gay frog marriages

Without going all Asher on your ass (heh ) What the ****´s the connection between totalitarian regimes and homosexuality? AFAIK homosexuality is banned in most (if not all) totalitarian states... And don´t say that you are in favor of gays when you don´t want them around. It´s just the old bigot/racist/whatever response. "I´m not a racist, but..."
                            Yeah, right.

Read my posts, then comment.
                            The totalitarian regime I've mentioned is the one that this communist rebel army would undoubtly introduce.
                            I mind s for this army, because its stance in gay marriage matters doesn't change the fact this is an evil force.
                            Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                              And animal rights. Don't forget animal rights
                              ewww. Careful, or I'll report you to the mods

Comment

Read my posts, then comment.
                                The totalitarian regime I've mentioned is the one that this communist rebel army would undoubtly introduce.
                                I mind s for this army, because its stance in gay marriage matters doesn't change the fact this is an evil force.
                                Yeah, sorry. I confused the NPA with the other guerilla group (in Mindanao) supported by my political tendency. The NPA and CPP is a truly evil force carrying out murders on political adversarys.

Comment

Working...
                                X