Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A blast from the past.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A blast from the past.

    Some of you may remember the Tard Blog from a few years ago. Sure, the owners basically stopped updating the blog back in 2003 but I recently ran across it again and started to reread it. GOD DAMN! I forgot how funny that blog was; there isn't anything like a witty Special Ed teacher and her retarded students when you're looking for a good laugh.

    I thought I'd post the link to this oldie but goodie encase anyone missed it two years ago.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

  • #2
    I'm posting on this thread more out of pity of its zero post count, than interest.
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: A blast from the past.

      Originally posted by Oerdin
      there isn't anything like a witty Special Ed teacher and her retarded students when you're looking for a good laugh.

      I thought I'd post the link to this oldie but goodie encase anyone missed it two years ago.
      First time I've seen it and it was good for a laugh. Thanks.
      If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

      Comment


      • #4
        What about the girl who worked in porn shop? Can't remember the url for it but it was hella funny as well
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

        Comment


        • #5


          http://improvresourcecenter.com/mb/s...?threadid=4475
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

          Comment


          • #6
            This one is funny

            The Disgruntled Ex-Burger King employee page.

            http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/2645/
            Only feebs vote.

            Comment


            • #7
              Mercator, hey thanks buddy!.. I just finished documenting some super boring piece of software so now I can feast myself with that great blog .
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

              Comment


              • #8
                It would be really cool if people would keep posting links to funny or entertaining blogs they'd like to share with other polytubbies. A few of us would really like to find new things to make us laugh.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Oerdin
                  It would be really cool if people would keep posting links to funny or entertaining blogs they'd like to share with other polytubbies. A few of us would really like to find new things to make us laugh.
                  Done!

                  DanS's Blog








                  Sorry Dan!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Pekka
                    What about the girl who worked in porn shop? Can't remember the url for it but it was hella funny as well
                    I've just read it. Really good blog.

                    Asmodean
                    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      tuckermax.com

                      maddox.xmission.com

                      actually, both pages are kinda, eh, but.
                      B♭3

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        tard-blog.com
                        B♭3

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          From the pr0n one.

                          Re: the store announcement system.

                          When you're scrutinizing the charming cover art of White Trash Whore the last thing you want is to be chastized by a booming voice from above.


                          Only feebs vote.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X