No announcement yet.

Ted Striker's Worst Nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not just the DP; I think a little torture would be in order first.

Comment

In other testicle removal news:

duh!

LONDON (Reuters) - A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby, the Daily Mirror reported Tuesday.

Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday's match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off," the paper said.

Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.

But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 yards back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.

Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in serious condition, the paper said.

Wales's 11-9 victory over England at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff was their first home win over England in 12 years.

I can't believe no one posted this.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
        I dont care what anybody says that had to hurt. It would be like having a psycho ex bf ripping off one of my boobs.
        Wouldn't hurt me a bit. In fact I have balls of steel. She would never get them off.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
          How is it possible she is only spending 2.5 years in jail?

If there is any case that screams Death Penalty, it's this.
          Probably the penile system felt since she had committed a petty larceny and after close examination deemed that she was not crazy or as one source close to the case anonymously stated:She aint no nut job, if thats what your asking. I would say she needs more remorse to be shown because she actually carried on like she was having a ball
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
            In other testicle removal news:

duh!

LONDON (Reuters) - A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby, the Daily Mirror reported Tuesday.

Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday's match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off," the paper said.

Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.

But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 yards back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.

Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in serious condition, the paper said.

Wales's 11-9 victory over England at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff was their first home win over England in 12 years.

I can't believe no one posted this.

ACK!
            I'm surprised no one posted it either. saw it on the drudge report, but forgot to post it or check if it had been posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

What's wrong with the guy though? He couldn't fight her back?
              Obviously never been to Liverpool.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                X