• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to reset the poll?
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
      It was pretty hard to make a move on her as she was sitting in my armchair and I was sitting in the couch a good meter or so away...
      Why didn't both of you sit in the sofa?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
        Open door, compliment how she looks, go on dates alone, tell her you enjoy her company, and all of that crap. Self Biased's suggestion of moving upscale is also good because she'll likely figure out you don't want to just casually hang out you want to date her.
        I would not take this advice. If she is hot, she probably has guys falling all over her and kissing her butt like this all of the time. You need to set yourself apart from the rest. No matter how desperate for sex you are, you must act like you are hot and have plenty of female attention. Show her that you have a lot going on in your life and that you have chosen her to be a part of the excitement and fun that is your life. You need to act like YOU are the prize.

As far as your particular situation with this date, you need to make a subtle but clear statement of your intentions to her about what you want from this relationship - you want it to be romantic, not just friends.

I would not spend any significant money on her until she makes some sort of commitment to the type of relationship YOU want to have with her. There is nothing wrong with asking her to pay her way when you are first dating. Why should you empty your pockets for some girl who might be playing you for some free meals? Most girls I have met do not have a problem with this..

Comment

Turn the tables around and ask the other girl out.
          Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Honestly, she sounds uninterested. But **** it, who cares? Plenty of women out there - go to the bars, go have coffee, go play putt-putt, you can meet women.

I met a girl tonight at a bar - just chilling, drinking a beer, whatever, and she came up and asked me for a shot recommendation. The trick is, though, that I didn't ask for her number. She told me she does to this bar all the time, so what that means is that next time I see her, I'll be the guy who talked to her, bought her a couple shots, and wasn't an *******, rather than the ******* frat guy who felt her up the first time they met. That means she'll be comfortable with me, etc., etc., and I'll have a better chance. Gotta think long term
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Just remember this. Most guys are easy.
              The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
              And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
              Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
              Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Shrug I'd just drop it. The next move is hers.

Similar situation happened to me - I asked this girl to meet me at a coffee place. Next day she asked me if she could bring a friend. I was like uh? but I told her yes.

So we all met and chatted and stuff like that. It was pleasant.

I just dropped the notion of seeing this girl again and just remained an acquinatance.

The funny thing is that I wound up dating her friend and had a nice sorbid fling.

Her friend told me that the girl I orginially was interested in was very shy around boys. She'd always complain that nobody want to date her but when an opportunity pops up she chicks out. She's also very frigid and picky. So when I asked her out she freaked out and wanted her friend to come along.

I'm glad I didn't waste my time with her and I'm glad she brought along her friend
                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                  Is there a way to reset the poll?
                  I should have made it time limited. Now the question is moot...

UR, she picked the armchair instead of the sofa. Maybe I should´ve invited her to sit with me, but I don´t think I would´ve made a move even if she´d sat in the sofa. I tried that the last time around, and got no response whatsoever. I tried to take it slow this time, but not this slow damn it!

DF, I´m moving on. I´m going to ask the cute chick at the boat shop out an a date. I´ve been in there three times and flirted a bit. Time to get serious

bfg, she is not hot. And anyway that´s history now. But thanks anyway

LTEC!, we already spend almost all of our free time together. And besides, we don´t have that kind of relationship...

Barinthus,

Thanks everyone for the insight and advice. Now let this thread slip into oblivion...
                  Last edited by Zoid; February 20, 2005, 17:18.
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I seem to have ended every sentence with a smilie. It looks awful...
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I like that. There's a nice variety of colour in your post
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Go boy ( new page new page )
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
                          I seem to have ended every sentence with a smilie. It looks awful...
                          Think positive, man!
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                            I have nothing to contribute to this thread.
                            Doesn't stop most people in this forum.

Comment

Working...
                            X