Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Charles to marry Camilla Parker-Bowles

Prince Charles to marry Camilla

Prince Charles is set to marry his long-term partner Camilla Parker-Bowles, Clarence House says.

No wedding date has been confirmed at this stage, but reports have suggested 6 April is one possible date.

The move will end years of speculation on their relationship which has spanned decades after they first met in 1970.

The Prince of Wales, who is the heir to the throne, was previously married to Princess Diana, who died in a car crash in Paris in 1997.

The princess famously referred to Mrs Parker Bowles as one of the contributing factors to the breakdown of her marriage to Charles.

The couple, who had two sons - princes William and Harry - were divorced when Diana died.

Mrs Parker Bowles' current position has meant that her status was dogged with problems, including her seating at social functions away from her partner.

Last June, Mrs Parker Bowles was mentioned in the Prince's accounts, which marked a new realm of acceptance.

What would the British tabloids do if there was no Royal family?
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

He wanted to be her tampon. Sick git...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It was on the released tapes? Wheeeewwww...
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Behead the lot of 'em
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Good for him.
          What?

Comment

Couldn't give a damn. My girlfriends screaming bloody murder though. "Why should my taxes support that marriage wrecking *****"

Comment

Why should our taxes support any of the inbred f**ks? Get rid I say!
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Yay, more royals!
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Aged spoilt equestrian mounts old nag officially.

Sounds like a typewriting exercise, or speech therapy.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

If he's marrying a divorcé, doesn't that mean he's not eligible to become King?
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      Nah. Then can do anything. They're royalty.

They can have morganatic marriages to Catholics in secret.

And lock their official wives out of the coronation service too.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

So they've changed the rules since the time of those fascist symps, the Duke and Duchess of Windsor?
                        Last edited by chequita guevara; February 10, 2005, 09:59.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Well seing as the Church of England was set up so that they could divorce and remarry whoever they liked, I think that's a tad unlikely. Although every talking head will come out and have an opinion on it ,

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            So they've changed the rules since the time of those fascist symps, the Duke and Duchess of Windsor?
                            I don't recall it being impossible for him to marry Wallis and for her to be king, just that in those more hypocritical times it was seen as bad form to have a Shanghai brothel trained Yankee divorcee on one of the thrones of empire.

It had only been a few decades since one of Victoria's offspring had had to go abroad 'diplomatically' after being caught in a gay brothel in Fitzrovia, after all.

And of course, Edward VII had been openly having affairs with the likes of Jersey Lily despite being married to Alexandra of Denmark.

They're almost as bad as Yankee presidents.

Comment

Almost?

Comment

Working...
                              X