Age 27 female teacher rapes age 13 male student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    ... the teacher needs to be taken out of the profession and the student well lets just say has the rights for a new made for tv movie.
    Yeah! Maybe they can show it on ... The Lifetime Channel.

Gatekeeper
    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      I mean, if you ask grown women if they would have hit it with their teachers back then, they would almost all say, "ewwww gross!!!!"

You hang out with some WIEEEERD women. There are plenty of adult women who talk about their hot teachers when they were younger.

Frankly, a lot of the women in relationships like the one seen here have the same desires and show them, at least outwardly.
      Yeah but they will talk about how they are cute or whatever, not that they have memories of wanting to **** them. That comes later. Most girls just aren't sexually developed at that age.

Of course there are always exceptions. Just like the boys that want to save it for marriage.

A 27 year old woman is coming into her prime, and by age 30 she is definitley wanting to hit it, ALOT.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Gatekeeper

Yeah! Maybe they can show it on ... The Lifetime Channel.

Gatekeeper
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No, Jewish law forbids ****ing women until you're married.

Comment

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah but they will talk about how they are cute or whatever, not that they have memories of wanting to **** them. That comes later. Most girls just aren't sexually developed at that age.

Girls sexually develop far earlier than boys. And I'll say again, you hang out with wierd woman. It isn't that they are cute, it's that they wanted to share a bed with them.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Sorry dude but that's common knowledge, I thought you knew that.

Men develop their sex drivers as teenagers and then it gets lower as they get older. Women get into their prime around age 30 as their biological clock goes off.

Comment

• "My 14 yo, as my ex husband jsut told me, found out recently about nasty magazines that my ex keeps, and might have just started to learn about self stimulation"

poor, innocent, naive mothers....they say 'mother knows' but every son has grown up knowing precisely how much mum needs to 'discover' and how much mum needs to know to preserve her frail sanity.

My mum is much much better off not knowing what her little angel was up to at those ages 11-14......
                  "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                  "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                  "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

• You had sex at 11?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                      Sorry dude but that's common knowledge, I thought you knew that.

Men develop their sex drivers as teenagers and then it gets lower as they get older. Women get into their prime around age 30 as their biological clock goes off.
                      And it's scientific knowledge that women hit puberty first and are more sexually developed in early teens than boys are. Women also have hormonal urges during puberty. Though chivalry has shielded our eyes from this.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• ?? did I say that here? I thought this was about the magazines?

Also:

I think it's telling to note the Scandinavian responses here. Without any Celtic or Latin influences, the Scandinavian genepool is sexually retarded, often lagging far behind other more sexually advanced groups. A Swedish or Finnish 16 = 13 in a more hotblooded, normal ethnicity. We've already noted the feminity of Swedish men in other threads here.

About the Jewish Law thing, I've had a few Jewish friends assure me that there is a kind of culturally accepted 'sowing wild oats' period in Jewish culture.
                        "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                        "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                        "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

And it's scientific knowledge that women hit puberty first and are more sexually developed in early teens than boys are. Women also have hormonal urges during puberty. Though chivalry has shielded our eyes from this.

Yes, I agree they are more developed physically but their urge to hit it is not even close the runaway freight train that is a teenage boy.

And yes they have hormonal urges but again these aren't even in the same league.

Comment

• their urge to hit it is not even close the runaway freight train that is a teenage boy.

But they still have great urges. And I'd disagree that they are in the same league. Hell, it wasn't that long ago that we disputed that the female orgasm existed. Our attitudes towards women have clouded our views.

Comment

• I thought you had gotten rid of all that womyn crap!!!!!!

Attitudes don't have much to do with it as much as biology does.

Comment

• No, it's attitudes. We are finding out more and more that female teenagers have greater sex drives than we realized. The problem is chivalrous notions that women weren't that into sex. Those notions are dying, thankfully. But misperceptions still exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X