Age 27 female teacher rapes age 13 male student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• For the same reason that it's immoral to give expensive gifts to get business deals. It's immoral to get them and it's immoral to recieve them.
      Why is it immoral?
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

• Originally posted by Whaleboy

Why is it immoral?
        Because it clouds the proper relationship between student and teacher. The grade may be for sex and not learning.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• What if the sex does not affect the grade, or there is no discernable evidence to that end? The burden of proof is on you to show that sex has affected the grade. What of teachers that have relationships with students who aren't at their school? My 29 year old gym teacher when I was 14 was having an affair with a 16 year old student from another school. What makes that worse than if he was a window cleaner?

What of students and teachers sleeping w/ each other who aren't in the same class?

Comment

Why?
            Because either the student is buying her or his grade with sex, or the teacher is extorting sex from the student in exchange for a grade, or the teacher will be unable to objectively evaluate the student. Any one or combination of these possibilities degrades the value of the education. The perception of any of these possibilities as having occurred diminishes the reputation of the institution.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• ...a thought springs to mind

Note how gym teachers are involved... hmmm

Comment

• Because either the student is buying her or his grade with sex, or the teacher is extorting sex from the student in exchange for a grade, or the teacher will be unable to objectively evaluate the student.

Or in three cases I know of, they fell passionately in love and are now married with children.

Oh dear....
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Any one or combination of these possibilities degrades the value of the education. The perception of any of these possibilities as having occurred diminishes the reputation of the institution.
                  So it's a matter of institutional etiquette? Of the same value as the etiquette which governs, say, my potty mouth at a board meeting?

Comment

• Well, while as a 13 boy, I certainly would have persued such a relationship with as hot a teacher as this, I certainly wouldn't have cooperated with police. After all, they'd be stoppin' me from gettin' more.

However, I won't say it wouldn't have played havoc with me emotionally. I remember how stupid I acted about the woman I lost my virginity too, and I was a minor and she was an adult (17 and 23). It messed me up for about a year. At 13, I'd be far less able to handle the emotional repercutions.

Remember, kids are stupid. They want things that are bad for them.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What if the sex does not affect the grade, or there is no discernable evidence to that end? The burden of proof is on you to show that sex has affected the grade. What of teachers that have relationships with students who aren't at their school? My 29 year old gym teacher when I was 14 was having an affair with a 16 year old student from another school. What makes that worse than if he was a window cleaner?
                      In some cases, maybe most it won't affect the grade. Maybe initially no one intends for it to be, but in the end some times it does.
                      What of students and teachers sleeping w/ each other who aren't in the same class?
                      That seems fine by me. Although there might be some complications if the student has to take a class from the instructor in another semester. I don't think it's allowed though.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It appears Dr Strangelove is raining on some folks' party!

What the teacher did was wrong. As a legal adult, it's her responsibility to, well, be responsible. Having sex with a 13-year-old isn't being responsible. It's being irresponsible. She should take responsibility for her actions. It's the only responsible course of action. And, no, I don't have an unnatural attraction toward the word "responsible."

I believe she did what she did simply because she could. It was a power thing, nothing more, nothing less. And females are eminently capable of raping other people — it's happened to people I know. No, it's not as common as males raping females ... but it does happen, and a victim is a victim.

Gatekeeper
                        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

• In the matter of this case i dont think he was having sex with here to make an a in english The fact that he did have sex with her is another matter. Sure the teacher is hot but at what point is the line drawn at whether this is acceptable or not. Maybe im just pissed cause all my teachers mle that is were old and fugly. No im kidding the teacher needs to be taken out of the profession and the student well lets just say has the rights for a new made for tv movie.
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• However, I won't say it wouldn't have played havoc with me emotionally.

And you call yourself a man.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gatekeeper
                              It appears Dr Strangelove is raining on some folks' party!

What the teacher did was wrong. As a legal adult, it's her responsibility to, well, be responsible. Having sex with a 13-year-old isn't being responsible. It's being irresponsible. She should take responsibility for her actions. It's the only responsible course of action. And, no, I don't have an unnatural attraction toward the word "responsible."

I believe she did what she did simply because she could. It was a power thing, nothing more, nothing less. And females are eminently capable of raping other people — it's happened to people I know. No, it's not as common as males raping females ... but it does happen, and a victim is a victim.

Gatekeeper
                              Maybe we could get the folks who do the "drink responsibly" commercials for beer companies to do an Ad campaign on this subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                                Because either the student is buying her or his grade with sex, or the teacher is extorting sex from the student in exchange for a grade, or the teacher will be unable to objectively evaluate the student.

Or in three cases I know of, they fell passionately in love and are now married with children.

Oh dear....
                                And I know of some cases in which a professor got fired because he had an affair with a student. If he doesn't marry her she can turn him in and get him terminated. She doesn't even have to prove that he pressured her or offered her scholastic incentives.

In the three cases you cited was the student taking the professor's course when they became romantically involved?

Comment

Working...
                                X