No announcement yet.

Age 27 female teacher rapes age 13 male student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you think the same way had the two of you got caught and u sent to some school that you were watched 24 seven or jailed?

It would be so worth it...
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

I agree she should be punished, and there's clearly something wrong with her
      Why should she be punished? If there is something psychologically wrong with her, it warrants psychological help, not punitive imprisonment or sufferage.

A samoan is pretty much a grown man by 13, same for many pacific islanders.......so i'm back feeling sorry for the teacher chick(she looked much better in those other pics!).
      Good point! Under Jewish law one is a man after a bar mitzvah at 13. You get to sing in Hebrew, then **** Jewish chicks. At the end of the year, Christmas is 8 days long. Monotheism at it's finest
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        mrs tuberski, yeah it's normal he has dirty magazines and a sign of a healthy young man. If it would be otherwise, then it would be a cause for concern!

Anyway, don't mention it. Young guys really don't want their mom talking about it. It's embarrasing and could do psychological damage than good. He is just fine.
        Thanks for the advice u and tubes and the ex agree i wont mention it to him ill let the men talk about it.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
          Flubber, to hell with the law, we're talking about what is "right" in an individual circumstance. The law is just the way the wheels of society are told to run. Legal |= good and illegal |= bad.
          ok-- how about this

It is wrong for any teacher to sleep with their student due to the obvious power imbalance. This child had a hot teacher but what if she was ugly/repulsive?

Because as soon as you say its ok for any teacher to be doing students, it won't just be the hot ones. . . count on the ugly ones to make their pitch and get "consent"
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Why should she be punished? If there is something psychologically wrong with her, it warrants psychological help, not punitive imprisonment or sufferage.

Actually, I think this would be more appropriate. From what I've seen, she has problems. She reportedly had sex with a female student as well.

Problem is that this makes it even better from the guy's point of view.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

I beleive it is wrong when one party is clearly a child, and the other is an adult.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Because as soon as you say its ok for any teacher to be doing students, it won't just be the hot ones. . . count on the ugly ones to make their pitch and get "consent"
                I never said it was ok for teachers to do students, I'm just working on 13 year old male and 27 year old female. Is it ok for teachers to **** students? Whole different debate. My position is predictably that of the emotivist... moral relativism and "do as you will as long as it hurts no others".

The hotness is only relevant in so far as we can say it is less likely the kid didn't consent.

It's wrong to **** ugly people anyway!
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

I beleive it is wrong when one party is clearly a child, and the other is an adult.
                  If we're dealing with 6 year olds I'd agree with you. But consider what someone said about the Samoans, and Jewish law. What makes the Western way of doing things any better? Relativism applies.

Comment

I agree

Unless you really really know that person... like say if they're your uncle
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• You shouldn't have sex with your students. In fact if you like kids that way you shouldn't be a teacher. She needs to go to jail.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• mrs tuberski, yeah they know it too! ... I mean it would be so uncofmortable for him FOR SURE, that it could do damage on his sexual side in a way. So it's definitely not cool and if avoidable, should be avoided at any costs.. it's not the same as talkinga bout sex.. that's ok I guess .. talk about that it should be a decision girl and boy both makes and that they have feelings for each other, use condom, all that stuff. But masturbation, do not talk about it with your son if you're the mom!!!! There are few taboos I believe in, but that's one I hold VERY high . There's no point anyway.. he'll grow to be a fine young man. They all are like that in that age.. all of them. Except freaks. So if someone wants to talk about it or mention something, it should be a guy in the house or something.. still uncomfortable, but something you can live with and doesn't damage your brains.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Ya know, I have to say that this latest teacher isn't as hot as Debra LeFave.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whaleboy

It's wrong to **** ugly people anyway!
                            i guess the ugly people van is gonna be out and hunt some peolple down now

Comment

• Kid, what if you're a university lecturer, in your early 30's, teaching philosophy to a load of horny 18 year olds?

What if they were 17? or 16? What occurs in those few months? See how the lines are blurred?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

i guess the ugly people van is gonna be out and hunt some peolple down now
                                Damn straight!! You bring the fishing lines, I'll bring the donuts. We'll leave the strychnine to providence

Comment

Working...
                                X