No announcement yet.

Age 27 female teacher rapes age 13 male student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At 13 what do must guys know, besides they can get a woody.
    I don't know about other guys but I was ...ahem... "aware" and "stimulant" by 12. Ok it varies between guys but when I was 13, if I had been propositioned by this teacher, no way would I regret it now or consider it having a negative impact on me.
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
      [

Be honest, what would you do if you were him?

If I were the 13 year old kid-- I probably would have been a bit like him and been amazed that a hot teacher was banging me silly and would have enjoyed the ride until my big bragging mouth got her in trouble.

That doesn't change the fact that she should be expelled from the teaching profession and face criminal charges.

Some kids might enjoy it is a teacher gave them heroin or crack .. . Again irrelevent to the fact that the adult should be punished
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy

I don't know about other guys but I was ...ahem... "aware" and "stimulant" by 12. Ok it varies between guys but when I was 13, if I had been propositioned by this teacher, no way would I regret it now or consider it having a negative impact on me.
        Would you think the same way had the two of you got caught and u sent to some school that you were watched 24 seven or jailed?
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Flubber, to hell with the law, we're talking about what is "right" in an individual circumstance. The law is just the way the wheels of society are told to run. Legal |= good and illegal |= bad.
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

[
            Please remember that in these two cases the woman held a position of trust with respect to the victimized child. She had a duty to maintain a professional relationship with him. When considering the merit of the case and the desireability of punishing the offender her official responsibility has to be taken into account.

I accept that. But if you were the boy, would such calm dispassionate reasoning be enough to overcome the rapacious horndog part of your soul?

Be honest, what would you do if you were him?
            It wasn't his decision, it was hers. She is the offender, he is the victim, unless he overpowered her and forced himself upon her.

There is a good chance that she may go to jail. That's what happened in the Letourneau case. That might have happened after she defied a court order and continued seeing him, eventually winding up having his child.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Rape
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

"The real truth is that 14 yr old girls want it as much as 14 yr old guys, it's just that the 14 yr old girls are sickened by the 14 yr old guys. "

Yes I would agree this is the case.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Yup and you might even be able to get a 10 year old girl to consent . . 8 year old boy?? 6 year old girl ??

Not me. I find women under 25 to be too young for me these days. Bloody kids!

You are right, it is irrelevant in law, but I wish people in this case would not try to insist that this is a terrible thing for the boy, or that it would be for all boys. Every man knows that is a lie.
                  As I said -- at 13 I think I would have gone with it and I don't think I would have been damaged in any way (other than the massive disappointment when it ended)-- Again that is and should be irrelevant.

You do not want the test on sex with children to be "did they agree?? or "did they like it?" -- we owe children more protection than that
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Some kids might enjoy it is a teacher gave them heroin or crack .. . Again irrelevent to the fact that the adult should be punished

I agree she should be punished, and there's clearly something wrong with her. But heroin and crack are harmful, great sex with a raving hottie is not.

I object to this fiction that it is necessarily damaging to a 14 yr old boy. I know it wouldn't be with me.

I wish I had 1000 copies of Nirvana's single Rape Me to send to her.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

A samoan is pretty much a grown man by 13, same for many pacific islanders.......so i'm back feeling sorry for the teacher chick(she looked much better in those other pics!).
                      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

The only reason the letourneau woman went to jail is because she defied the court order. had she not she would have done her probtion and moved on with her life and not as a teacher.
                        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

As I said -- at 13 I think I would have gone with it and I don't think I would have been damaged in any way (other than the massive disappointment when it ended)-- Again that is and should be irrelevant.

I absolutely agree on all counts -- particularly the "massive disappointment" bit.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Would you think the same way had the two of you got caught and u sent to some school that you were watched 24 seven or jailed?
                            Of course I would feel differently, I would resent the society that forced such an unjust situation on another.

I would have no cause to feel guilty because others took an unjust action on their own prerogative using me is the impetus, though of course emotionally one would feel pretty crap about that, more taken advantage of by society to an unjust end.

Comment

I still dream about my hot female gym teacher in 7th grade. I soooooo would have hit it with out even thinking.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

mrs tuberski, yeah it's normal he has dirty magazines and a sign of a healthy young man. If it would be otherwise, then it would be a cause for concern!

Anyway, don't mention it. Young guys really don't want their mom talking about it. It's embarrasing and could do psychological damage than good. He is just fine.
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X