No announcement yet.

Age 27 female teacher rapes age 13 male student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From adult point of view, if it was my daughter getting sexy times with 27 year old man, he dies. If it's my 13 year old boy and 27 year old woman, she gets to worry about my super lawyers. That's the way it goes.
    If my 13 year old boy and a 27 year old woman looking as orgasmic as that got it on, I would die happily knowing that my DNA was capable of coplaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ssd s sdst tttt *wipes drool from mouth, keyboard*

*seeks medical attention*
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

If she enjoyed it, too bad. Doesn't make a difference, he dies.

The thing is, most of you seem to be thinking guys are sex machines at the age of 13 and girls jsut want to have feelings. That's BS right there. Let's take a poll in any civilized counry that is not Jesus land USA (no offense). We go and ask how many girls are virgin at the age of 14 to 15. And then we do the same for guys. It's an OVERWHELMING ratio of guys being virgins and girls not. Girls do it with older guys.

So there.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
        Agathon I am going to change my processor architecture just for you!

Duuuddde!!!

Are you serious?
        I'm getting a Powerbook when I upgrade, I might as well dedicate the occasion to you finding religion through child abuse and Van Halen
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

In the Mary Letourneau case the boy, a Somoan, was actually taller than her. I remember pictures of him, he appeared to be quite physically mature even at age 13. Such might be the case here.

Please remember that in these two cases the woman held a position of trust with respect to the victimized child. She had a duty to maintain a professional relationship with him. When considering the merit of the case and the desireability of punishing the offender her official responsibility has to be taken into account.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I'm not so sure now. If both people really enjoy it, what's the problem?

I mean you can't, other than as a legal fiction, say that he didn't consent.

As is obvious from this thread, most 13 year old boys would consent as hard as they could.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

The thing is, most of you seem to be thinking guys are sex machines at the age of 13 and girls jsut want to have feelings. That's BS right there. Let's take a poll in any civilized counry that is not Jesus land USA (no offense). We go and ask how many girls are virgin at the age of 14 to 15. And then we do the same for guys. It's an OVERWHELMING ratio of guys being virgins and girls not. Girls do it with older guys.
              In the UK girls are 12-18 months ahead iirc. That doesn't mean that any 13 year old boy wouldn't jump at the chance if he had it. Girls of that age (well perhaps a little older) naturally prefer guys a few years their senior.

Comment

What if your daughter really enjoyed it?

I'd lock the guy up, and I'd lock this woman up too. That is not the sort of thing that should go on between teachers and students.

But just because it's illegal doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed wildly and with abandon by the participants.
                I agree.

Some of those 13 year old girls probably enjoy their sexual experiences with older men . . . hell they may even seek them out!!! none of this means that the adult shouldn't know better and be punished
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I'm getting a Powerbook when I upgrade, I might as well dedicate the occasion to you finding religion through child abuse and Van Halen

Kick ass!!

Apple
                  Van Halen
                  Being abused by a blond goddess

In the Mary Letourneau case the boy, a Somoan, was actually taller than her. I remember pictures of him, he appeared to be quite physically mature even at age 13. Such might be the case here.

I grew up with enough Samoans to know that they mature very early.

Please remember that in these two cases the woman held a position of trust with respect to the victimized child. She had a duty to maintain a professional relationship with him. When considering the merit of the case and the desireability of punishing the offender her official responsibility has to be taken into account.

I accept that. But if you were the boy, would such calm dispassionate reasoning be enough to overcome the rapacious horndog part of your soul?

Be honest, what would you do if you were him?
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

whaleboy, yeah, so what's this talk about girls being crossing their legs and not wanting sex, and guys wanting to bang all tha tmoves? What I said is a fact, and it means they put out earlier, it doesn't matter who wants what, that's a fact, and it further shows some hypocrisy in here.

I couldn't really care that much if some semi-young woman is getting it on with a teenage guy really though.. but this is also a case of teacher, so it's mcuh more serious. She needs to DIE!
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The whole situation is whacked. At 13 what do must guys know, besides they can get a woody. My 14 yo, as my ex husband jsut told me, found out recently about nasty magazines that my ex keeps, and might have just started to learn about self stimulation course since im mom, the ex and tubes told me let it go and let them handle it. The teacher probably wont get any jail time, if she consents to treatment and stay away from the kid.
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I'm not so sure now. If both people really enjoy it, what's the problem?

I mean you can't, other than as a legal fiction, say that he didn't consent.

As is obvious from this thread, most 13 year old boys would consent as hard as they could.
                        Yup and you might even be able to get a 10 year old girl to consent . . 8 year old boy?? 6 year old girl ??

Bottom line is that whether a child enjoys the act or are permanently damaged by it is irrelevant in law. It draws lines and says that consent is not legally possble before age x. Do you think there should be no age limit?? because if there is none, every pervert out there can be offering 8 year olds candy of gameboxes if the just do "one little thing". I don't want my children growing up in such a world.
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

so what's this talk about girls being crossing their legs and not wanting sex, and guys wanting to bang all tha tmoves?
                          I haven't read everyone so I don't know who said that but it wasn't me. I'm saying that the law should take into account penetrator and penetratee and the determination of rape should rest upon consent. Unless it can be shown here that a 13 year old is incapable of consent (Gillick consent to be specific).

Comment

whaleboy, yeah, so what's this talk about girls being crossing their legs and not wanting sex, and guys wanting to bang all tha tmoves? What I said is a fact, and it means they put out earlier, it doesn't matter who wants what, that's a fact, and it further shows some hypocrisy in here.

The real truth is that 14 yr old girls want it as much as 14 yr old guys, it's just that the 14 yr old girls are sickened by the 14 yr old guys.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Yup and you might even be able to get a 10 year old girl to consent . . 8 year old boy?? 6 year old girl ??

Not me. I find women under 25 to be too young for me these days. Bloody kids!

You are right, it is irrelevant in law, but I wish people in this case would not try to insist that this is a terrible thing for the boy, or that it would be for all boys. Every man knows that is a lie.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

Bottom line is that whether a child enjoys the act or are permanently damaged by it is irrelevant in law. It draws lines and says that consent is not legally possble before age x. Do you think there should be no age limit?? because if there is none, every pervert out there can be offering 8 year olds candy of gameboxes if the just do "one little thing". I don't want my children growing up in such a world.
                                Well put I dont want my kids growing up in that world either.
                                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X