No announcement yet.

Age 27 female teacher rapes age 13 male student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one other question though what would you have done at the age of 13, if it was you, and the woman got pregnant?
    Panic like hell and live in fear of my parents... exactly the same as I'd do now at 20. Also curse the fact that I didn't use a condom (which I personally take as my responsibilty but for a sexually active woman and a previously unactive male it would be reasonable to say it's her responsibility). If she instigated sex any pregnancy would be her responsbility anyway.
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Statutory rape is statutory rape, Whaleboy. The only thing it takes into consideration is age.
      The law sucks, I prefer discussing the concepts at hand. I should think rape is very different depending on consent and whether the victim has been penetrated, or has consented to providing the penetration. Is that not obvious?
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
        To have done a teacher that looks like this when I was 13...:
        I do believe a is required
        And she wasnt just any teacher... but the
        gym instructor geez

Comment

No, its not. A man can be raped by a woman. I've seen it before (my mother worked in a crises center). Its especially more likely to be rape when its a person who is much younger, because while the older person is mature enough to understand what is happening and what could happen, the younger person is not neccessarily mature enough.
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
            Males are sexual before females.
            Actually no. Females mature before males.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
              mary dontask me to spell her last name

letourneau, i believe.
              That is right i just would have butchered it had i tried to spell it.
              @whaleboy yes that is the common thing to do run like hell and cower if fear of your parents. I guess i was just trying to say the situation as all do, has consquences,and that even though the 13 yo is them man on campus now, he will to.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Seriously though.

Other than Pekka, who is Finnish what would you do.

Scenario: that woman says to me "Ag, you must stay behind after school because you've been naughty". So I stay. After everyone is gone she says, "right, lie down. I am going to take off all my clothes.. very slowly... and then I'm going to **** you into next week."

That would be enough to make me believe in a benevolent and omnipotent God.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Agathon ain't all bad.

Comment

I mean... it's so great that Van Halen wrote a song about it.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

No, its not. A man can be raped by a woman. I've seen it before (my mother worked in a crises center). Its especially more likely to be rape when its a person who is much younger, because while the older person is mature enough to understand what is happening and what could happen, the younger person is not neccessarily mature enough.
                      Touché. But that's more a question of abuse instead of predation. I don't deny that woman can rape men through vaginal intercourse, but without knowing the specifics of this case, for example whether the kid was sexually aware or whether he consented we cannot say further. Assuming yes to both counts I have no problem with him sleeping with this woman. I mean look at her! It'd be difficult to make the argument that he didn't consent . Unless he's gay, in which case she needs correctional psychiatry for the abuse.

I guess i was just trying to say the situation as all do, has consquences,and that even though the 13 yo is them man on campus now, he will to.
                      You're right of course, but this assumes he was a willing participant. If he wasn't then any consequences are the responsibility of the rapist. If he was, like I said, I have no problem with what they did... no harm done (ideally), except in the questionable ethics of a teacher sleeping with a student, but that's another story.

Comment

The reality is this is worse then that Winger song about “her being 17 but it's alright with me". I would have been a willing participant though.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Agathon I am going to change my processor architecture just for you!

Comment

I'd make her moan and submit to my sex needs. And then she would go to jail. Double whammy!

That's the way it goes.

From adult point of view, if it was my daughter getting sexy times with 27 year old man, he dies. If it's my 13 year old boy and 27 year old woman, she gets to worry about my super lawyers. That's the way it goes.

What are you trying to prove? That teenage guys wants to have sex? WOooooooohaat? Can't be true!
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

What if your daughter really enjoyed it?

I'd lock the guy up, and I'd lock this woman up too. That is not the sort of thing that should go on between teachers and students.

But just because it's illegal doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed wildly and with abandon by the participants.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Agathon I am going to change my processor architecture just for you!

Duuuddde!!!

Are you serious?
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X