No announcement yet.

Oh how I laughed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once knew a bloke named John Insect. I dont know why but it always makes me laugh.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I knew an Iain Case. Was amusing that he said his parents were going to call him Justin, but then they chose just Iain.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

There was a Ben Dover at my old school (I am sure I have mentioned this one before). I don't know what was going in his parents' minds.

Ah yes, a fun night was had last night...hope you are feeling well this morning, if just a little embarrassed
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

recently instead of attending our seminary, we were told to listen to one speech. So we went there. It was a doctoral seminary, half of people there were old professors, and the rest - doctorants or doctors.
          It was a funny thing on its own, it sucked, really,
          but we were acting in the most unappropriate way. You see, one of the professors was named Fiut, which is an ugly name for a dick in polish. So when the paper with his name reached us, we could not help laughing... No-one did that but us, immature students
          Perhaps no-one else noticed that
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Well Dick could be one contraction of my name though, although anyone who does that is likely to get a smack in the eye
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

****-slapped, you mean?
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

No.
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                  Well Dick could be one contraction of my name though, although anyone who does that is likely to get a smack in the eye
                  Check the journo's name...

Richard Dicker: Saddam's trial has been a missed opportunity for the government to respect human rights.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Dick Dicker...hmmm...

Ah yes, The Grauniad...I needed to check something in there...
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      No.

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                        I'm not sure about the humor of the name either, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest the initials? FYG = ***?
                        Everyone point and laugh at Ozzy for not getting it.

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

That is a pretty lame attempt to figure out what I mean...
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                          X