I hooah enlisted today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

PH, yeah, possibly. But then again, everything is always possible.. like I said.. you should do what you want to do, regardless the possibilities, UNLESS the odds are overwhelmingly against you of course, then enter common sense.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
        A unit S2, huh? Paper pusher!
        ? It's military intelligence....not that much paper

I'll get a top secret level security clearance eventually too. So it's fun.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Intelligent, sensible people don't go into the service. That and people who already have character I guess. Piss the bed in boot camp. Seriously.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Secret forum mod power fun!
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Apoc, hey get connected and mention me to powerful people, I need a Green Card you know.. so .. go on, get those ranks and stop wasting your time here.. daddy needs a new pair of... working permits..
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse

Yay! Hope you'll post some stuff on Poly .
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

? It's military intelligence....not that much paper

Ahhh, young paduan. Military Intelligence is 96B that is an MOS number which means you go to a special trade school to learn the specialty. A unit S2 is a position which every unit in the army has just like they have an S1, S3, S4, S5, and so on. The S2's job is to go to the TAC sit in meetings and pass the reports back to people at his unit. You'll be responsible for telling people everything from the weather report to recent enemy activity and the number of broken trucks the unit has.

If you're really good at hob-nobbing and passing papers then you might get promoted to G2 where you'll do the exact same job but tell even higher ranking people what the weather is like. Still, there are worse jobs to be had and it is a fairly safe job.

The Top Secret clearence is pretty good. They only gave me a secret.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Ahhh, young paduan. Military Intelligence is 96B that is an MOS number which means you go to a special trade school to learn the specialty. A unit S2 is a position which every unit in the army has just like they have an S1, S3, S4, S5, and so on. The S2's job is to go to the TAC sit in meetings and pass the reports back to people at his unit. You'll be responsible for telling people everything from the weather report to recent enemy activity and the number of broken trucks the unit has.
                    Ah, but my MOS is not 96B! It's 09R!

But yes, I know there are papers. But I'm an LA major so I'm used to it.
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Ah, but my MOS is not 96B! It's 09R!
                      Exactly, to be MI you must be a 96 series. 09R is a place holder MOS meaning another one will be assigned to you at a future date. Maybe you can get a 96 series then. Still, good job on signing up. It is something you will remember for the rest of your life.

14-7. Simultaneous Membership Program Participant (09R) Reserve Components Reporting Code (09R)
                      This code (09R) will be used as primary and duty MOS to report and identify USAR/ARNG individual while enrolled in ROTC Advanced Course or scheduled for such enrollment. The code will be withdrawn on successful completion of or withdrawal from the SMP. This code is for use in identification of USAR/ARNG personnel only.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Platoon Leader... where are you and your guys headed?
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Exactly, to be MI you must be a 96 series. 09R is a place holder MOS meaning another one will be assigned to you at a future date. Maybe you can get a 96 series then. Still, good job on signing up. It is something you will remember for the rest of your life.

14-7. Simultaneous Membership Program Participant (09R) Reserve Components Reporting Code (09R)
                          This code (09R) will be used as primary and duty MOS to report and identify USAR/ARNG individual while enrolled in ROTC Advanced Course or scheduled for such enrollment. The code will be withdrawn on successful completion of or withdrawal from the SMP. This code is for use in identification of USAR/ARNG personnel only.
                          I know all that. I'm just playing with ya. I should get a MI slot no problem.

Platoon Leader... where are you and your guys headed?
                          Like I said, I'm staying here for the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            Either that or leave them permanently psychologically scarred...
                            Where you in the military then?
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

Where you in the military then?
                              Get real, I've got a brain.
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

There is nothing stupid about what I'm doing...I'm getting a lot out of this. It'll be fun and it'll be good in the future too.

Comment

Working...
                                X