No announcement yet.

Another scandal for a national guard unit in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw one person said the women weren't scantily clad, but the woman demoted was "flashing" the other soldiers.

Sounds like a run of the mill christmas party to me.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
      btw one person said the women weren't scantily clad, but the woman demoted was "flashing" the other soldiers.

Sounds like a run of the mill christmas party to me.
      I need to go to more christmas parties.

Comment

Ack, I forgot to add "English" and "office".
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'm not going to let this thread die.

Just kidding, I will because the moderators will make me.

What's not to like? It's chicks getting crazy and stripping off their clothes.

Sure they are ugly army chicks, but who cares.

For some reason I find this better than when drunk chicks do it. I have no interest in those girls gone wild videos. Drunk chicks are really a turn off for me. I'm not sexually attracted to them. But sober chicks stripping off their clothes.

Yeah I know, I'm trying to change myself and get a better attitudes towards women. I can't help it if women taking off their clothes excites me. Sorry.

Comment

Excuse me - they are trim, the outfits show some very nice cleavage, and I suspect that with the usual makeup and civilian outfits, to borrow from Ted Stryker's lexicon (from my single days, that is) - I would have hit it.
            The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
            And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
            Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
            Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Working...
            X