No announcement yet.

Kill people for fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Ludd, read the books I pointed out and you'll change your mind.

Just because it is part of human nature does not mean I condone violence towards outsiders, that would be to commit the naturalistic fallacy, just because that is the way it is doesn't mean that is the way it ought to be (as an example, libertarians commit the naturalistic fallacy alot, they think capitalism is good because we are naturally selfish. We are naturally selfish, but that doesn't make it right to be selfish).

Comment

• I think it's right to be selfish, but I think it's wrong to find joy in killing people.
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        Yes, but we want the Marines to have that image
        What do you think - that people are not going to judge us by our military?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin
          General Ludd, read the books I pointed out and you'll change your mind.

Why don't you make the argument yourself?

But I suspect the books wouldn't have much luck in convincing me that humans are inherently violent towards strangers, anyways.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
            What do you think - that people are not going to judge us by our military?
            Uh, yeah, that's the whole point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Uh, yeah, that's the whole point.
              You want the whole world to think you are idiots and azzholes?
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Reread the post.

Comment

Working...
                X