X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome movie

IIRC, I've been saying that 2 years ago here as well

Comment

Didnt really care for the movie however coming from a state that has really no seasons winter is not all that bad. In san antonio its either hot really hot cold or really cold there isnt really an in between. however having visited Utah were tubes is from in november with snow every day during their winter Im ok with our so called winter.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Spring

/me will go skiing tonight since he still can..
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

in any case, it feels like the worst of winter is over where I live. We still don't have spring time temperatures, but it feels like we are done with the cold days like we had last year.

Comment

here i feels as though were still gonna freeze its been cold windy and rainy for the last 5 days.
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Currently freezing dangly bits off in Canada.

I really miss 'winter' in Ulsan, which consisted of rain.
              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
                Currently freezing dangly bits off in Canada.

I really miss 'winter' in Ulsan, which consisted of rain.
                Rain is ok Its the freezing cold winds that come along with the rain i dont like. I bet half way thru our summer ill be wishing for winter just as i do in the winter.

Comment

You wish for winter during summer?

I wish for summer all year... too bad we never get that much summer
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
                    You wish for winter during summer?

I wish for summer all year... too bad we never get that much summer
                    I do when it gets to be over a hundered degrees in a humid climate.

Comment

I guess I wouldn't want to live in a place where water boils by daytime temperature

Oh, you mean Farenheit? How much in C is one F?
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
                        I guess I wouldn't want to live in a place where water boils by daytime temperature

Oh, you mean Farenheit? How much in C is one F?
                        I dont now right off hand but in the summer it is said that you can cook eggs outside on the sidewalk. never tried but then again i have baked in the sun out there.

Comment

Working...
                        X