6 more weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 more weeks

all these threads about terrorists and women, and we aren't talking about the most important event of the day.

yes, hairy rodents.

looks like we have 6 more weeks of winter.

or we can just talk about the Bill Murray movie. I liked that movie.

Great movie... I didn't think I was going to like it, and now I consider it a cult classic
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

sex >> rodents
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Watch that first step, it's a doosy!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Hell if you pulled me out of bed and sleep at 7 am id be seeing a lot more then my shadow.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
            Hell if you pulled me out of bed and sleep at 7 am id be seeing a lot more then my shadow.
            Me, the first thing I'd be seeing is the blood all over my face from me knawing off the face of the assh*le that pulled me from my burrow...
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
              wimp, in the navy I used to get up for work at 3:50 AM

Comment

If i ever wake up to the sound of " I got you babe" i'm certain it will be freaky.
                What?

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

wimp, in the navy I used to go to bed at 3:50 AM and get up at 6 AM.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Never been in the navy. Just dont like to be drug out of bed by the scruff of my neck at 7 am .
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

6 more weeks is the good option right? Sure beats the 10-12 more we often get here!
                      Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

I used to get up for work at midnight and work from 1:00-10:00am.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

or we can just talk about the Bill Murray movie. I liked that movie.
                          I love that movie

Can't believe this really happens every year IRL (the "look, I can see my shadow" part, not the "oh no, one more day like yesterday" part)
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                            Great movie... I didn't think I was going to like it, and now I consider it a cult classic
                            What an odd thing to say.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Winter, whats that?
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                              X