Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freedom fries

Comment

Has McDonald's improved over the past six years?
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
        They sell cappuccinos now.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

and salad bowls which have more sugar than a lollypop.

Comment

Every once in a while I will get a McMuffin for breakfast. It tastes good (way to much salt but that's to be expected) but I wonder wtf they're putting into the sausage to make it so damn greasy. It must be 50% fat or something.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

egg mcmuffins are good. The "high end" mcd burgers aren't bad either (i.e. the ones with tomatoes like the big n tasty). I generally prefer wendy's and bk burgers.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

McD burgers are pure crap. If nessecary, I would prefer to go hungry for 4-6 hours than eating that ****.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                    I was going to have McDonalds for dinner, but my neighbor invited me for dinner to have some of her delicious mother's cooking.
                    Ah, milfs. Good times.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                    X