No announcement yet.

Bad credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy's for hire UR if you need to collect.
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

What happened to his face?
      Blah

Comment

He's in TEH COLLECTIONS BIZNESSSS DOH!
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Used it as a blunt weapon too many times.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

UR, well, the credit info is based in central database for losers, where all the banks etc check if you decide to get a new card, which you won't get. You also won't get loans, you can't open most services because in incerasing number businesses check your credit info, even if it's some sorry ass 10 euros a month service. You just are no good after you get bad credit.

It's supposed to stay with you for what.. 5 or 10 years, even after you pay the debts, so it won't go away with that. But the ugly thing is, they have been accused of not deleting the info, because somehow people with bad credit have been unable to do certain things even after the 5 year period.

Basically, you can't get anything if you have bad credit. And of course, you are not trusted. My cousin got bad credit and he makes good money now, but he was unable to evne get a ****ing debit card. He said it was so humiliating because before him was a 14 year old kid getting a debit card, no problem.

Trust me, you are screwed in here if you don't have it. Especially if you get it young. You can't get a loan for your place. Also not everyone rents a place to you , because you have bad credit, you are untrusted.

I guess after 20 years you can live like a human being again, but it lasts for YEARS.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Your friend needs to get a copy of his credit report and make sure it's accurate. If anything shows up that isn't his, get it removed. Timely pay debts and accounts over a period of time. Automatic or online bill paying might help with this.

Comment

Here in the us, and at certain check cashing places they sell credit cards that you put money in, only draw back is you cant use it if you dont have the cash in the account
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                  He's in TEH COLLECTIONS BIZNESSSS DOH!
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

US banks and the services are known to be ancient and draconian Just like their phone service operators as well as ISPs.

Sorry, in most things, US is well at the tip of the modern of what ever, in many things leading and showing the way, but these few things... just like these.. oh man
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I get along fine without a credit card. I don't have a cell phone either. Seriously, credit cards are just away to get yourself in trouble, and poor people tend to get in that kind of trouble easier.

Comment

Correction, people with no economical responsibility get in trouble with credit cards. Spending money they don't have. I really won't point any fingers if someone buys food and doesn't have that money in the account right then and is hungry, but.... it's economical responsibility and the lack of it that causes the most problems. I never understood the concept of shopping anyway. Maybe it's because I don't have the resources for shopping, but I don't like hanging around in shops anyway. I know what I want, I go in to get it, get out and that's it. Badabing badaboom. I'm the man. I'm the best. I'm too sexy for this thread
                        In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          Correction, people with no economical responsibility get in trouble with credit cards.
                          Correction to the correction. No, normal people can sometimes not pay their bills. Borrowing money that you don't have is a normal economic behavior. So is not being able to pay the money back if situations change.

Comment

If you get services you can't afford, you have to cut them. If your situation changes, you need to cut them even faster and correct the situation. I'm sure that lots of responsible people get in trouble too with the credit card bills.

BUT I was talking about the economically irresponsible people who do go on shopping sprees and buy crap they don't need only to find later on they are in trouble.

It's not the fault of the credit cards. IN FACT, the credit enables people to buy that food who just then don't have the money.

So start loving it instead of being a hater and a racist.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              the credit enables people to buy that food who just then don't have the money.
                              Exactly. But you are better off without the credit card. People will help you out with food, and they wont report you to the credit agency.
                              So start loving it instead of being a hater and a racist.
                              Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Huh?
                                I think hes saying hate the game not the player.
                                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X