Bad credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad credit

A friend of mine got bad credit, he couldn't get a new credit card. I have no idea what he could do.

What can he do to fix that?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

if he has that bad of credit he most owe

pay it off, don't cancel the cards
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Or get a secured card.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

pay off the debts and have no late or non payments for 30 days. Then again it depends on the credit card he was applying for some are more strict then others. And as my other half said go to the bank and get one that you open with your checking account.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

He needs to pay his debts on time and show that he can maintain proper accounts.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I wonder if they have a plan to help people that carry debts over from a divorce my ex really screwed me . I got all his debts after our divorce and i think tubes got he same thing from his ex
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

I think he should pay me back first
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                I think he should pay me back first
                That would be my hope first Seeing as you aint no colection agency Id look for a can of whoop A** if he dont get you ur money

Comment

If he can't get a card, it may well be better that he doesn't have one. Why does he need one?
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Sell stuff on eBay and Yahoo.

It's really odd here, you can buy stuff on Yahoo without a credit card, but you can't sell without one. Where's the logic in that?

Comment

A debit card won't work for that? They come with a 16-digit number as well and are associated with one of the major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, etc)
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I don't think we have debit cards here.

Comment

No debit cards? ....

Anyways, I don't know how it is in US, here if you ge bad credit once, you're screwed for the rest of your life. Good luck though, it can't be that way in there.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

For the rest of your life? That's harsh!

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              No debit cards? ....

Anyways, I don't know how it is in US, here if you ge bad credit once, you're screwed for the rest of your life. Good luck though, it can't be that way in there.
                              Yeah, its a real pain in the ass not being able to get a debit card. Over here the banks just give me "cash cards" that are useless for anything except ATMs
                              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                              X