This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratch that. Very silly of me.

Go ahead and hold a grudge, Berz. Feel free to bring it up time and time again. For me life is too short to be bothered overly much by pinheads like you.

Five.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• An apology is what honorable people offer when they mistakenly throw accusations around and its brought to their attention. I guess you think thats a weakness too. Sad really, how old are you?

Oh, forget it now? Don't you have to think of it before you can forget it? Yeah, let me call you vile things and then we can have peace. What a putz.

Comment

• Bull****, Berz. if you wanted civility, you would have behaved with civility. That's not what you did. You started a flame fest to distract people from the total nakedness of your position in the face of Aggie's criticism.

If you wanted an apology, you would have asked for one and explained how I got it wrong. I probably would have given it to you.

All you have done now is shown how much of an insufferable **** you are. Feel free to carry the grudge forward. I'll welcome people to read how you think McVeigh was simply angry at injustice any time you want to bring it up, pinhead.

Three.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Scratch that. Very silly of me.

Go ahead and hold a grudge, Berz. Feel free to bring it up time and time again. For me life is too short to be bothered overly much by pinheads like you.

Five.
          You seem awfully anxious for this thread to die.

Bull****, Berz. if you wanted civility, you would have behaved with civility. That's not what you did. You started a flame fest to distract people from the total nakedness of your position in the face of Aggie's criticism.
          You can't have it both ways. You can't say Aggie is trashing me after saying you didn't even read our debate (see why you lack credibility?). And what exactly did I do to make you so mad? I said I was waiting for you to accuse Aggie and Kid of "supporting" terrorists? And I said that after you started in with snide comments about me, take a look yourself and you'll see you mentioned me before I mentioned you (cause and effect again, hehe).

Seems reasonable since you accused me of the same thing based on a ridiculous and obviously self-serving "interpretation" of something I said AFTER you threw the accusation out. These guys are quite open about this guilt we have because of our government. No "interpretation" is needed...Just a little consistency from you... But I guess thats too much to expect from someone running on empty in the honor department.

If you wanted an apology, you would have asked for one and explained how I got it wrong. I probably would have given it to you.
          I explained how you got it wrong in the old thread and in this one. What do you need, a sledge hammer to fall on your head? And I shouldn't have to ask for an apology, anyone but a putz would know when its time to apologise for slandering others.

All you have done now is shown how much of an insufferable **** you are. Feel free to carry the grudge forward. I'll welcome people to read how you think McVeigh was simply angry at injustice any time you want to bring it up, pinhead.
          He wasn't angry at the injustice of Waco and Ruby Ridge? Please tell his family and friends because they got it all wrong. Doh!

Comment

• No, Berz, I would need you to grab a clue. I'm afraid you are not going to get an apology for me calling you on being an ******* when you have clearly been an *******.

Call it a failure of my personality if you like, but you're still an *******.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

• No, Berz, I would need you to grab a clue. I'm afraid you are not going to get an apology for me calling you on being an ******* when you have clearly been an *******.

Call it a failure of my personality if you like, but you're still an *******.
              I never asked you to apologise for the failure of your parents to teach you manners, the apology was for your accusation that I support terrorists. Obviously any apology now would be a meaningless gesture since there is no honor backing it up. No honor at all...

Tell you what, just don't mention me in the future and I won't mention the shoelaces sticking out of your generously proportioned mouth.

Comment

• Tell you what, Berz, come to grips with excusing McVeigh and then come talk to me.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

• And you can say whatever you want, whenever you want. I have that quote. I have you flailing with lame threats. People will judge on thier own what you and I have said.

Are you afraid of the judgement or something?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

• Who excused him? He's a mass murderer, but that doesn't mean we can't see the chain of events leading up to his crime. I see it, you don't. Thank God the politicians see it because they sure backed their BATF off from the little rampage they were on at the end of the 80s and early 90s.

Didn't I say I opposed what he did in the last thread? Yes, I believe I did. So are you just lying again or is your memory as short as your...ahem... temper?

Comment

• And you can say whatever you want, whenever you want. I have that quote. I have you flailing with lame threats. People will judge on thier own what you and I have said.
                      You mean the lame threat that exposed your hypocrisy? You don't mouth off to people who can reach your teeth with their knuckles because that would take balls. So you mouth off to people over the internet. Let us applaud your bravery, a sight to be seen by young and old alike...

Are you afraid of the judgement or something?
                      Not sure what the judgement is, but since it sounds biblical, I'm not worried about God mis-interpreting my posts, God isn't dumb. And you're the one trying to bury this thread with spam. Hell, you even started a countdown. I just dont like you and you dont like me so whats the point in trying to debate anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker
                        Who excused him? He's a mass murderer, but that doesn't mean we can't see the chain of events leading up to his crime.
                        I see that he fell for some stupid right wing extremist crap and lost his marbles.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Over 500... bye bye...
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X