1/3rd of US High School Students Say Press Freedoms Should Be Restricted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solomwi
    Granted, but then, I'm an old offensive lineman, so I have a soft spot for Dukes. Buck is still living off one pass to Lindsay Scott and the ability to hand the ball to Herschel Walker every play.

I honestly don't care one way or the other about Kincaid, though I highly suspect you're dead on. I just can't stand Belue.
    Dukes is one BIG motha... I saw him on CSS (Comcast Sports South or whatever). Man... he must have been a load to move!

I don't mind Buck so much. Though I do despise both Perry and Dooley! They suck sooo bad! Fro and Ell are pretty decent though .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Kidicious rights

Locking kididious in the closet
      Sorry, I just couldn't resist the cheap edit.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        I wish that 'US Government' was mandatory in High School.
        It was required in Maryland... you had to pass a functional civics test in order to graduate. I thought that it was a good idea... everyone had a year of Civics, which was a class devoted to how the American government works.
        I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff
          It was required in Maryland... you had to pass a functional civics test in order to graduate. I thought that it was a good idea... everyone had a year of Civics, which was a class devoted to how the American government works.
          Sounds like a good idea to me as well!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
            [MING MODE]
            GET BACK ON TOPIC OR YOUR TOAST!!!
            [/MING MODE]
            What about my toast?

Comment

I've said it before , I'll say it again - state control of education is a bad , bad idea .
              Last edited by aneeshm; March 2, 2005, 05:41.

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
                I've said it before , I'll say it again - state control of education is a bad , bad idea .
                Almost as bad as for-profit education. I've seen that beast and it isn't pretty.
                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

It's appalling, but are we so surprised about this? Fairly common knowledge that many people don't give a **** about politics and this sort of thing don't you think?
                  "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                  "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                  X