No announcement yet.

Is Bush microwaving Iraqis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe that the international media haven't picked up on this egregious war crime yet. It just goes to show that the media are all in the pockets of Bush, even Al Jazeera. I wonder where the mass graves containing the many thousands of victims are? Perhaps they simply turn the microwave up to "11" and disintegrate their victims.
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Obviously with our supply convoys burning for miles along Iraq's highways, we are using the Kentucky fired Iraqs to feed the troops.

KFI
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikander
        I can't believe that the international media haven't picked up on this egregious war crime yet. It just goes to show that the media are all in the pockets of Bush, even Al Jazeera. I wonder where the mass graves containing the many thousands of victims are? Perhaps they simply turn the microwave up to "11" and disintegrate their victims.
        While I believe this particular news piece is to be doubted, you'll have to agree there's always some smoke before such a major story goes public. This smoke is rarely picked up by major media outlets. As such, if they haven't picked the story yet, it doesn't prove much.
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos
          Obviously with our supply convoys burning for miles along Iraq's highways, we are using the Kentucky fired Iraqs to feed the troops.

KFI
          I guess Colonel Sanders was a real Colonel afterall.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin

Indiemedia? Even I know that is a screaming left wing "news" source which can't be trusted. The Fox News of the left.
            From the beginning the purpose was good, but then the Free Speech Talibans took over. I was active in Indymedia sweden and we had HUGE debates whether we should censor **** or not. And I really mean ****. Inane spam, racist crap, conspiracy theories, etc, etc. As a result all the good stuff (and there was some good stuff in the beginning) was drowned in loads of crap. And now the site is moribund, a husk of a news site. And the international IMC´s aren´t much better.

Sad really, it started as a really good idea back in ´99
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger
              We are developing a microwave laser, but it's not so much for mind control (or whatever crap they were using microwaves for in the OP) as much as it's for inflicting pain.
              How do you have a microwave laser when there's no light involved?
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                How do you have a microwave laser when there's no light involved?
                Depends on your definition of where "light" falls on the electromagnetic spectrum. Pedants are free to call them masers if they prefer, but everybody else will point and laugh at them.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• To elaborate:
                  light
                  1. Physics
                  a. Electromagnetic radiation that has a wavelength in the range from about 4,000 (violet) to about 7,700 (red) angstroms and may be perceived by the normal unaided human eye.
                  b. Electromagnetic radiation of any wavelength.

Comment

• Depends on your definition of where "light" falls on the electromagnetic spectrum. Pedants are free to call them masers if they prefer, but everybody else will point and laugh at them.

maser

I think that a generic "phaser" for the lot of them will sound so much cooler.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• "Ray Gun" or "Death Blaster" would also kick ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X