Hello Kitty Has Gone Too Far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    Someday, far, far in the future, archaeologists are going to uncover the gobs of Hello Kitty junk, and conclude she was an ancient god and these are our totems.
    Sadly, that's so true for some people.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Someday, far, far in the future, archaeologists are going to uncover the gobs of Hello Kitty junk, and conclude she was an ancient god and these are our totems.
      What book was that?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

None, just my witty observation.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

And a disturbingly likely scenario at that...
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Hello kitty MMORPG
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

i already posted that, smiley....
                B♭3

Comment

None, just my witty observation.
                  I know that. But there was some book that had a whole theory about how archaeologists would assume televisions were our religious altars and such. It was amusing.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                    Amateurs...

Behold, the Hello Kitty love hotel room!

http://www3.tky.3web.ne.jp/~edjacob/hotels.html
                    waaaaaaaai kawaiiiiii desu......

Nothing wrong with hello kitty in love hotels.....

Comment

Has anyone created a 'Hello Kitty' scenario for Civ2, and where could I find it ?
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Someone tried, but the whole utter evil of it all caused a space-time rupture and they were teleported to the bottom of a mesozoic swamp.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

http://onastick.net/sitz/images/

wow avatar material!
                          thanks!
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

You know it's bad when the site admin adopts a hello kitty avatar...
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

it shows the two faces of power: cute if you obey, ruthless if you dont
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                                X