Hello Kitty Has Gone Too Far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you'd be wrong .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Oh dear.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
        For some contrast, check out the Hello Kitty Warhammer miniatures
        ROFLMAO

Originally posted by Tuberski
        What the hell is Hello Kitty?
        One of the most boring and useless concepts ever to come from a human mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
          Sometimes I think you just make these old posters up.
          She still posts on Counterglow and she's a martial arts ninja. Accuse her of being fictitious and she'll kick your dingding out through the top of your skull.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
            A Hello Kitty shoulder massager is supposed to be less scary than a ditto dildo?
            Hello pvssy.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

She still posts on Counterglow and she's a martial arts ninja. Accuse her of being fictitious and she'll kick your dingding out through the top of your skull.
              She's mastered the art of kicking someone to death thru a 'Net connection? I'm impressed.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Well, she does have Real Ultimate Power.

*cringes as tomatoes are thrown at him*
                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Hello Kitty World.
                  B♭3

Comment

That's the sort of thing to make one wonder if nuclear war really wouldn't be preferable to the status quo.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Someday, far, far in the future, archaeologists are going to uncover the gobs of Hello Kitty junk, and conclude she was an ancient god and these are our totems.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Our HelloKitty is scarier
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Torturing Sims
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Amateurs...

Behold, the Hello Kitty love hotel room!

KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Hell O'Kitty - famous Irish satanist
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                                Someday, far, far in the future, archaeologists are going to uncover the gobs of Hello Kitty junk, and conclude she was an ancient god and these are our totems.

Comment

Working...
                                X