Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuberski
    What the hell is Hello Kitty?
    The surest sign that your child is engaging in Satanic worship and witchcraft.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Posted without comment.
      Attached Files
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I hope that's just a torch.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

It is not.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Here is the innocent explanation of what the mysterious item actually is.

Comment

I'm sorry I can't allow this abomination! For me, Hello Kitty = Sex.
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

A Hello Kitty shoulder massager is supposed to be less scary than a ditto dildo?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                    A Hello Kitty shoulder massager is supposed to be less scary than a ditto dildo?
                    no

Comment

War against the Hello Kitty! tHIS CANNOT woops. This cannot be allowed to continue!!
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I think the fact that hello kitty is even marketable is a sign that we have gone too far.
                        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                          What the hell is Hello Kitty?

ACK!
                          she's a former poster at Apolyton. actually she really only posted here to troll. But that could be said of the regular posters as well...

Comment

That was AcolKitty
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              That was AcolKitty
                              I must be thinking about her ACOL name then.

Comment

Sometimes I think you just make these old posters up.

Comment

Working...
                                X