Hello Kitty Has Gone Too Far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Kitty Has Gone Too Far

Surely this is a sign of the end times, a platimum Hello Kitty encrusted with diamonds, entitled, Queen.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

For some contrast, check out the Hello Kitty Warhammer miniatures
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Oh dear...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

whats wrong with hello kitty??

Comment

No! Warhammer is grim and dark! And grim darkness! Not cute and fluffy. Aaaaaarrrrrrggggg.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That's what makes it so right.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

What the hell is Hello Kitty?

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Re: Hello Kitty Has Gone Too Far

This is what the civilized world devotes it's money and resources to.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

*shudder*
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Would you prefer a silver statue of Artemis?
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I'd prefer it if I had a Bolter. Man I would love to have me a boltgun. And Tactical Dreadnought armor, because I don't like cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                        What the hell is Hello Kitty?

ACK!
                        Hello Kitty is a daemon of the underworld, busily bringing about the end of western civilization. Or sliced bread; I forget which.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Re: Re: Hello Kitty Has Gone Too Far

Originally posted by General Ludd
                          This is what the civilized world devotes it's money and resources to.
                          Yeah, weren't the fat-cat Republicans supposed to be using their tax breaks to create jobs?? I don't remember Bush running on a promise to produce diamond-encrusted kitties.

Comment

Kitty-chan
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                              No! Warhammer is grim and dark! And grim darkness! Not cute and fluffy. Aaaaaarrrrrrggggg.
                              In the grim future of Hello Kitty, there is only war.
                              Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

Working...
                              X