Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton Coffee Shop: Who you gonna call?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /me sends the temperance brigade to start smashing the kegs with axes.

No alcohol! Only fruit juice!
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• What about orange soda?
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• that's fine.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• AUGH! Did you see what God just did to us!!!!!
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            AUGH! Did you see what God just did to us!!!!!
            Plague of Commies?

Comment

• Destroyed all our beer.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I thought you only drank vodka?

Comment

• I drink beer. Vodka is for lushes.

Comment

• /me looks at Lonestar with disgust

wimp

bigot

and freak

wimp = you could not do it ya self
                    bigot = ya pushing your own agenda on others that are having a good time
                    freak = you live
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• It's a line from a famous book, as well as a movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                        * Paddy the Scot looks at Lonestar with disgust

wimp

bigot

and freak

wimp = you could not do it ya self
                        bigot = ya pushing your own agenda on others that are having a good time
                        freak = you live
                        /me screams "UNLIMITED POWER!!!" and force-lightening's Paddy.

Comment

• /me lifts his hip flask and deflects the force-lightening into the eastern wall of the coffee shop, tearing a massive hole in the wall

ohh man, wait till Mum sees what ya did now, you're going to be for it now
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Pff....IIRC, the Force-lightening hit YOU last, ergo it's YOUR fault.

Comment

• Something weird is about to happen tonight. I'm going to be in bed before midnight.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Doh!!!

/me heads off to the back shed looking for a few posters to cover the gapping hole
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X