Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton Coffee Shop: Who you gonna call?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who?
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• All of you guys suck.

And I say that with love. Now where is my Smirnoff Ice?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Vodka and peppers.... excellent stuff that
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• who?
          che...
          Monkey!!!

Comment

• MONKEY
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• How are the jobS going?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• monkey???

is that a brand of vodka in your land
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Ads are appearing and I can't remember anything about my paypal info...however will I become a supporter again?
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• hey, can i use your can?
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• more beer tx
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher

How are the jobS going?
                        Never rains but it pours. My phone is ringing off the hook, and it's not all collection agencies. I just finished my 508 auditing contract, and have no idea when my contract with TDC starts. I'm not gonna wait though, if someone else comes up with something sooner. I also have a calls from recruiters for Norwegian Cruise Lines and Kaplan University and another one where I haven't gotten back in touch with the recruiter yet. Plus, there was one I turned down (not enough money).

I really would like the Kaplan University gig, since it's a perm position. Uni jobs rock. Free classes!
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• good luck!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

• I really think I need to go to the beach.

Comment

• so go already
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• You just want the OT all to yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X