Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton Coffee Shop: Who you gonna call?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/me coats MrFun with ice... purely to prevent any fires of course...
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

**MrFun is wearing his anti-ice armor, and after the missile exploded, he glued himself back together
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

/me sets MrFun on fire then, to keep him warm.

Comment

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Fine, fine.

/me puts MrFun out, gives him a hug and then wanders off.

Comment

I'M THE EVIL MIDNIGHT BOMBER WHAT BOMBS AT MIDNIGHT!
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

/me is now located in an American colonial possession that think's it's a "state" for some reason.
                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

You're in the UK, Lonestar?
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Comment

• Hawaii.
                      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Santa !

Comment

• One of my favorite comis strips was when a kid asked Santa for the head of Idi Amin.

Idi Amin: Who are you?
                          Santa: I'm your worst nightmare! Santa Claus!
                          Last edited by chequita guevara; December 14, 2004, 23:17.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• /me continues to float aimlessly in the Pacific.

Comment

• /me calls Howard Dean.

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• **Tia pops in and smacks cold**

Whoooooose your mama
                                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                                X