Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done...

F**k off beefcake

Good day to pick on this thread, because I have just been made permanent by GSK, including a £4k pay rise, full noncontributory pension, health and dental care plan, blah, blah, blah, and quite considerable bonuses too. Moving to a nice two bedroom house in a month which you couldn't even concieve affording on your paltry income. And I don't live in Leeds, which is also a bonus too

So things are pretty damn fine thanks

if you ever get pushed on you how great a career is in science, tell them to f**k off because it is a lie, plain and simple.

Does this still apply?
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
      if you ever get pushed on you how great a career is in science, tell them to f**k off because it is a lie, plain and simple.

Does this still apply?
      Does if you can't get a decent job. Bear in mind my last job (in Hull mind you) paid £12200 pa which was pretty crap and demoralising.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

...but to be fair I did have a turnaround I didn't expect. The agency thing which I mentioned in the opening post was initially true, but then they had two preferred suppliers whom these rules did not apply to - if you switched agencies there was no problem. This means even greater security and more money
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

So you can stop whining now Rich
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Nice work Provost.

Harrison PWNZ
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
            X