Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New season of Bill Maher on HBO

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    It's kind of true for both. There are so many people who think Stewart is God nowadays...



    BECAUSE HE IS AND HE PWND TUCKER CARSLONE OMFFG IT WAS SO SWEET!11
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

    Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

    Comment


    • #17
      I used to watch his old show occasionally, but not with any regularity.
      Same here. Not anymore.

      He's boring and not nearly as intelligent or important as he seems to think.
      Because he's not nearly as intelligent or important as he seems to think that sometimes made (makes?) it not boring as his guests can "pwn" him, as some would say here. Although sometimes he would do (does?) a 4 vs. 1 show in his favor too.
      Sometimes his guests were (are?) entertaining or intelligent or important.

      Comment


      • #18
        I don't have HBO.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Pyrodrew

          Because he's not nearly as intelligent or important as he seems to think that sometimes made (makes?) it not boring as his guests can "pwn" him, as some would say here. Although sometimes he would do (does?) a 4 vs. 1 show in his favor too.
          Sometimes his guests were (are?) entertaining or intelligent or important.
          I saw his show on ABC a few times, and with the format it was difficult to keep any sort of focus. Too many guests at the same time, encouraged to interrupt one another and a live audience to boot. He seemed to not be particularly skilled at riding herd on that mess or giving the conversation direction, and I got bored / annoyed with the show pretty quickly. I'm not sure what sort of format his new show has, hopefully an improvement.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

          Comment

          Working...
          X