Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New season of Bill Maher on HBO

Do you watch?

Michael Moore was on tonight. The audience went crazy for him. I don't see what the big deal is.

I like his comedy, his politics are so-so. He was trying to create some race issue with the media dissing Al Sharpton. I don't agree with that. It's nice he's on HBO and can use bad language. His humour comes off better that way.
    All the time
    0.00%
    sometimes when I have the time
    25.00%
    Never
    56.25%
    who?
    18.75%
    I watch the big banana channel
    0.00%

I never watch him.

Mainly because I don't have cable.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Bill Maher is really hammering the republican panellists about Bush's inaction during the first 7 minutes after he learned of the Sept 11 attacks.

What should Bush's action should have been? Was it appropiate to continue on with the children?

Comment

both Bill Maher and Michael Moore were on their knees begging Ralph Nader not to run for president. Ralph Nader was their surprise guest. I knew who it would be soon as he said 3rd party candidate (unlikely Badnarik would be on the show )

Comment

Never; can't be arsed. I used to watch his old show occasionally, but not with any regularity.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

holy ****. I can't believe he went there!

mock advertisement:

The Head Saver. It's a steel brace worn around the neck to prevent beheadings in Iraq. I love insensitive humour . It even has a cell phone holder.

Comment

hey, it's never too late to bump this thread.

because guess what!! It's a new season of Bill Maher starting tonight.

Earthquake, big wave, supermodel gets hurt. he cracks me up.

Comment

He's boring and not nearly as intelligent or important as he seems to think. Other than that.....meh.
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Attached Files
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

bill maher is tight. the educated urbanites now have two crusaders.
                    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Who's the other (not that I necessarily agree that Maher is a crusader of educated urbanites, but I'm curious)?
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

He had a great editorial recently.

Supposedly I have HBO, but I can't seem to get it.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

jon stewart
                          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander
                            He's boring and not nearly as intelligent or important as he seems to think.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Maher or Stewart?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X