Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Settings discussion for 1/25/02* Firaxis game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    General Editor 1:
    Attached Files
    "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

    Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

    Comment


    • #17
      General Editor 2:
      Attached Files
      "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte

      Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

      Comment


      • #18
        General Editor 3: (probably not too important)
        Attached Files
        "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte

        Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

        Comment


        • #19
          all the settings shown are defaults
          "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte

          Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

          Comment


          • #20
            Game has been re-banged, I tried to gather from this thread what settings you wanted but let me know if you need something else.

            Sorry it took so long.


            Dan
            Dan Magaha
            Firaxis Games, Inc.
            --------------------------

            Comment


            • #21
              Thanks Dan!
              ____________________________
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
              ____________________________

              Comment


              • #22
                Hmm, I guess it's not up yet. I keep getting the following message when I try to connect:
                "connections have been temporarily disabled"
                ____________________________
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
                ____________________________

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'm having the same problem - Dan, did you forget to bring it online after rebanging?
                  "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte

                  Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Sorry, I forgot to uncheck the disable logins box after I rebanged the game.

                    It's up now.


                    Dan
                    Dan Magaha
                    Firaxis Games, Inc.
                    --------------------------

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X