Why did the empire leave 100 fighters on 604?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
APOLYTON CORPORATION: Intergalactic General Announcement
Collapse
X
-
"There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
- Napoleon Bonaparte
Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum
-
That was my old safe house. I stopped using it shortly after the Ferrengi came through one night, I thought they would be deterred by defensive fighters, guess not. I left the toll fighters and the mines when I left. The Empire still claims that space though.
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.
Comment
-
Sorry, it is now the property of Orange Zephyrus - tho Im not sure why I would want it..."There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
- Napoleon Bonaparte
Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum
Comment
-
Oh darn, I seem to have missed the best part!
Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.
Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer
Comment
-
I want to make it clear that I'm not really complaining about the loss itself. It's the dirty underhanded way they went about it that bugs me. Like Polo says, it's a strategy game. I just figured that after Yin's line of crappola, I could trust Apolyton for another week or so. As for one of my corporate partners betraying me, it isn't likely. Why would my roomates betray me to people they don't even know. Do not trust anything that comes out of Apolyton's public relations department. Galactic domination is their goal. They will allow no one and nothing to stand in their way. BTW, after a little rebuilding, Great Beyond Industries is going to be looking for some corporate allies. Any corps interested in uniting against the treacherous Apolyton machine send me some private mail here. We can trust Markg not to peek, can't we?
Peace, Wisdom, and No Karma
Comment
-
I don't know why somebody would betray a fellow corp member, but it happened. People can disbelieve all they want. I'm just damn glad he did because a coordianted attack like that on us would likely have been devestating at that point.
Thanks, Mr. Spy! I hope to have you join us soon when it's good for you to leave GBI.
On another note, Aplyton Co. would like all of you to search your souls and consider your reason for living. For if it is not a reason ordained by Apolyton Co., it is no reason at all. You would be better removed from the universe.
This is said with Love and Compassion. And sometimes those can hurt...even kill.I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001
"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.
Comment
Comment