This is REDICULOUS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin
    We all know where each other's main sectors are but the truth is SPQR hasn't even been playing for three days now. Since everyone decided the game is over what's the point of going on?
    For fun and giggles? I dunno... what exactly were you doing so innocently in Apolyton Nav Haz when burbel blew your ship up

I would have towed you (and I also would have taken the time to land and sleep on our planet) but I had an exam this morning and was really distracted... it's over, I'm back, but it's too late

Oerdin, does this mean I have to spend some of the 30 million we saved over the last couple of days to go beat up on burbel for revenge?
    "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Comment

ACtually, if I would have saved the fighters I blew on Ferengal, I could have killed both of you. Think of that as our final blaze of glory that almost was.

I agree that the game is finished; MarkG said that he was trying something, and needed some credits, so I started trading again. When I saw Oerdin's beacon, I know that whatever we were trying was finished, so I decided to screw around. If you guys had stripped the shields from your ships in your other sector, I might have made a bigger dent.

Comment

I was thinking of loading some of those ships with corbo in case someone came looking for trouble - I did put a few tons on one of the IC's but you got lucky and picked the other one, heh.

It's pretty tough to defend a shipyard... at least these ships are relatively cheap.

Im playing around with the AI for the next game.. SPQR may come back as an annoying NPC AI organization, at war with the federation.
        "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Cool, I think if we could get 2-3 NPC factions going, in addition to the Ferengi, that ought to make things interesting. Say, 2 evil factions, and 1 good faction, then the players themselves.

Comment

NPCs are always good as long as they don't just sit around doing nothing like our current NPC.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              NPCs are always good as long as they don't just sit around doing nothing like our current NPC.
              Yeah, the Ferrengi AI in the Gold version is a completely different autonomous system than the in-game AI ferrengi, so they should do something next game too.
              - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Working...
              X