Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That makes 10. How many more do we need?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      That makes 10. How many more do we need?
      That's a reasonable number, certainly. I still won't be banging the game until the 20th, however, on account of I don't have much time this week.

Sooo... everyone go and get a friend! Lets see if we can start with 15-20
      "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Comment

I'll try. Maybe I'll actually get to finish a game of tthis, unlike a couple of Diplo games I was winning in.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

aeturneus, maybe it would be good to keep a list of names in the first post?
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I'll sign up.
            ku eshte shpata eshte feja
            Where the Sword is, There lies religion

Comment

Welcome, Thucydides!

NOTE : To send a message to other players in-game, press "=". It'll initiate a conversation if they're online, otherwise it will let you send them mail messages.
              Last edited by burbel; November 26, 2004, 15:15.

Comment

Ok I also sign up :-)

Comment

For new players wondering how to connect, the first post in this thread links to some useful tutorials
                  "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Comment

So are we registering for the old game or the new one?
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

We're already signed up for the new game. We don't have to re-sign up.
                      McBurbles! Making your Burbleburgers since whenver we were founded!

Comment

New User! Hi

Hi All,

I have entered the practice world to re-familiarize myself with the game. In the practice game, I am listed under the name, Ramius. It seems, someone else already registered that name on the board, so I will register under Tukhachevsky for the main game, if I decide to join the fray there...

The client tools and a lot of later TW features are still new to me so, still trying a lot of things for first time on the practice server.

Tukhachevsky

Comment

Welcome! Don't let the ascetic look discourage you to play TW, in inside, it's tons of fun!
                          The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Good times!

Originally posted by Pave
                            Welcome! Don't let the ascetic look discourage you to play TW, in inside, it's tons of fun!

Oh, I'm loving it. Just trying to decide which client/tool to use to aid in my mercantile exploits! The possiblities of scripting my schemes adds a whole new dimension to the game for someone who fondly remembers the days of dialing up to a BBS to manually burn through 3000 turns.

After you have seen all the snazzy graphics in games, the big question comes down to the gameplay possibilities. TW rocks on this count.

Trying to decide on which tool to register for... Swath seems pretty solid on most counts, except for my style of exploring, which is more generalized due to lack of resources. Are there any good scripts for going from point A to point B safely, holoscanning any new neighbor sectors AND trading along the way?

I lost my first T'Khasi Orion in navhaz when I got distracted, and forgot to do a density scan on a manual jump.

Tuk

Comment

Hurricane will try to rule the universe.

Comment

I'll give this a try.

Comment

Working...
                                X