This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Registration Thread

This is the official name registration thread for Apolyton-affiliated Tradewars 2002 games. If you intend to participate in a Tradewars 2002 game you need to post the name you will use in this thread.

Pre-registration helps to prevent duping, where a single client uses multiple names in order to take advantage of extra turns. It also helps players know who they're playing against.

IP's are monitored. Any players caught duping will have their accounts deleted and will have to start from scratch. If players persistently dupe, they will be banned.

The current game began on December 22, 2004.

Visit the How to Play Trade Wars 2002 thread for information on how to connect. Visit the War of the Worlds game thread for detailed information on game settings.

20 Currently registered traders (Apolyton Name / Trade Wars Alias):

aeturneus / Aeturneus
    MarkG / MarkG
    burbel / burbel
    Blake / Lord Grater
    Wittlich / Wittlich
    Oerdin / Oerdin
    Solarwind2 / Solarwind
    Sheep / Captain Sheep
    Gamecub64 / Gamecub64
    Pave / Captain Pave
    chegitz guevara / chegitz guevara
    Thucydides / Thucydides
    Gwayne / Gwayne
    Tukhachevsky / Tukhachevsky
    Hurricane / Hurricane
    Verto / Verto
    tw69 (dave) / Gradeus
    Astryl / Astryl
    Jagged Edge / Jagged
    Xentropy / Xentropy
    Last edited by aeturneus; April 24, 2005, 01:44.
    "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

signing-up!
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I'm in as well; time to win again. (not that I remember who won last time)

Comment

I'm in.
        It's been eons since i've played, actually on a BBS .

Comment

I'm baaack!

Sure, I'm in. Thanks for the PM Aeturneus.

Comment

I'll give it a try.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sorry guys, I'm way too busy right now to get addicted again!
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

And I'm signing up, to repromote the famous Burbelburgers!
                My ingame name, is, of course, Solarwind.
                McBurbles! Making your Burbleburgers since whenver we were founded!

Comment

Hi Solarwind! Long time no see! Have you heard anything from Burbel lately?

Gawd, this is starting to remind me of a family reunion!
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Solarwind2
                    My ingame name, is, of course, Solarwind.
                    What happend to your original Apolyton login of Solarwind?
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I'll play. Captain Sheep here.
                      Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                      Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                      Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Btw you'll find me playing as Lord Grater. My ship (and planet) names will mostly be obscure references to/from webcomics.

Comment

Gamecube64 will give things a try.
                          I changed my signature

Comment

Here he comes, lord grater, lord grater.... he's much smarter than a smalllll potater......

To Wittlich, I forgot my password, and I lost the E-mail account I originally registered with, so my original login is dead. Burbel is playing on the preview server along with otehr people, but I haven't been on at the same timne as him yet.
                            McBurbles! Making your Burbleburgers since whenver we were founded!

Comment

I'll give this a spin and join. In-game nick? Plain Captain Pave.
                              The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                              - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Working...
                              X