No announcement yet.

Scen of the day! 7 years War!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once situation was stabilized, i started siege ops against Prague by surrounding that town...
    Attached Files
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Prague falls just before the enemies' rescue army reach that blasted fortress town ( i lost eight units, dammit!!! )
      Attached Files
      "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

Luckily, British come to rescue, allowing me to move more troops from western front ....
        Attached Files

Comment

... and to move against Munich, the schwerpunkt of enemy's front. Austrian counterattack has dire consequences... for them, i mean...
          Attached Files

Comment

As a matter of fact, in the effort to take back Munich, Vienna is left with the half of his standard garrison, so "zacchete" a sudden cavalry and grenadiers' charge forces the Imperial capital to surround me.
            Attached Files

Comment

With Russian and Swedish neutralized on North and East, i limited to secure the southern front, and move against Strasbourg. The fall of this keypoint city ends the war in 1762.
              Attached Files

Comment

Well. I find interesting the way that you have played, that is very similar to mine.

But I didn't end the war with the conquest of Strasbourg. I moved then to conquest Brussels. From Strasbourg I moved to the south of France, that I conquered. Also destroy all the Austrian empire, except the Kingdom of Naples.

With all these Power, I conquested Paris and the all France. Then I move to Rusia and Poland, and conquest all the Poles country ( ), and near all Ruisa.
                Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Perhaps that's just because i' not an aggressive one, but i tried to play prussians entering in Frederick's plans as well as i could...

I didn't touch the Poles ( these barbs helped me a lot containing Russian Eastern offensives ), and so i did with Amsterdam.

I just tried to realize king Frederick's plans - to expell Augsburg from Empire and neutralize frenchies influences in Germany. Not too bad for a first effort...

Comment

I agree with Poland as a barrier between me and Rusian. I only move against Poland when I've finished my work against France

Comment

Thanks for smiley.
                      Prometeus;
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson

Prometeus;
                        Polish are intended as barbs only in this scen, Herre!!!

Do not raise warflames...
                        Attached Files

Comment

(see some other thread that I posted in a while ago)
                          You could have said Neutral or Independant civ...
                          but no.... no... You must have said barbarian....
                          That's an offense!
                          Your antique equipement makes me laugh!
                          My howitzers will teach You manners!
                          Your liver is in serious danger again!
                          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                            Thanks for smiley.
                            Prometeus;
                            German conquering Poland? This deserves a smiley

Comment

Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                              X