Scen of the day! 7 years War!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scen of the day! 7 years War!

I have played this scen the last week and I enjoy it very much!

I think that sometimes we can speak about a non-Jay or non-Kindal scen!

The autor is Michael Jeszenka.

Try it as Prusian or England!

As Prusia I conquered all French and Austrian cities (except Naples and another south city), and in Rusia near all the country!
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

He he, good ole Benedetti used to regularly post a 'Scen of the Week' thread in the SLeague forum long ago...

(A mi no me gusto mucho ese escenario, la verdad. El del Danubio era mejor creo yo)

Comment

So, It's time to revival these custom?

Must we post a scen of the week all weeks?

Comment

Not bad idea. Not at all

Comment

A new trend had started!

Comment

Played it a month ago. Currently, i'm restiling its graphics. A sample.
            Attached Files
            "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
            "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
            "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

How do you do?

What do you conquered as English?

I've captured four french cities, and I'm in the beginnig...

Comment

I whiped out Frenchies from N.A., and currently besieging Calcutta...

But Im' in the midst of the scen.
                "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Well, I'm putting my efforts on Europe
                  Attached Files

Comment

India is going well, but in North America I don't have conquered anything yet, except the french fort...
                    Attached Files

Comment

The american war has started...
                      Attached Files

Comment

More pictures

They campaign in America has ended
                        Attached Files

Comment

After wipping out the French of North America, the Hurons are no more...
                          Attached Files

Comment

My armies, in the way to Europe from America, do "a tour" and visit Dakar
                            Attached Files

Comment

England sieged and conquest Paris, but the Austrians have destroyed Lyons
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X